Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 2:10:23 PM EDT

I'm about half way home when I get caught at a light. O look to my right and there is a guy in his twenties with a sign that says "911 We Deserve it" then he flips it over and it says "Stop the War" on the other side. I started feeling a strong surge of anger seeing this guy. He is at about 15 yards. I decide not to shout anything at him. I was armed with a full size 40. I thought about rolling down the passenger side window and saying something so he would come closer to see what I was saying and then punching a round into his forehead "Winchester Talon You Deserve It". Can't handle a murder case though. I bet he won't last long after dark out there. This stuff may be common to other people to see but this guy was my first in real life. Oh well I guess I sure as hell better stay away from that park in CA.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
"We" as in the people who were killed did not deserve it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
He wasn't from my neck of the woods. That would have lasted about 5 minutes out here. Too many rednecks and gunracks for a hippie to survive in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]

I'm of the same opinion as
Voltaire in these cases.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm of the same opinion as
Voltaire in these cases.

+1

It's his opinion, and he can state it.  No matter how stupid and idiotic it is.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#5]
its a sad state of affairs when an American is not proud to be an American.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
its a sad state of affairs when an American is not proud to be an American.

What the hell does that mean?

Is that to say that this clown is "justified" in his protest; that the U.S. is not doing the right thing?

Please clarify.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#7]
It means that it is sad that he hates his own country.

Is he justified? No.

However he has the right to think and say whatever the hell he wants. Freedom of speech works two ways.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He wasn't from my neck of the woods. That would have lasted about 5 minutes out here. Too many rednecks and gunracks for a hippie to survive in Lebanon.

Do you guys hang out at Cracker Barrel?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Had he been in nyc several hundred people would have joined him in protest by the end of the day.. How quickly they've forgotten....
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you guys hang out at Cracker Barrel?

On occasion I bought a gun from a member on here and we even met at Cracker Barrel to do the transaction.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Save a flag, burn a hippie.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I got onto the front page of my Dad's local paper two weeks ago for protesting the anti- war protesters.  What a bunch of ass clowns, signs like "who would Jesus bomb, etc, etc".  In our group/ side of the road were about 15, the ass hats across the way had about 20 in their group.  Needless to say we got a lot more positive reaction from passerbyers than the hippies did

what a bunch of jokers, so bitter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top