Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 10:53:26 PM EDT
here is where it's listed in the schedual.  I'll bet whoever released the syndication rights is going to be watching the ratings very closely, and the movie release as well.  Hopefully we'll get new episodes out of it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
!!!!!!

I think almost everyone here is aware of the series and those "true believers" (such as myself ) have had the DVD's since shortly after they came out.

This is for those on the fence or who haven't seen the series...

WATCH IT!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#2]
SciFi Ch is showing Stigmata here in Los Angeles right now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Coolness, thanks :) But DAMN! July? 22nd? <sigh> But what, there are 11 eps? (I'm assuming they will be showing the unaired eps, yes?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
What came up from the link was July 22. Is this the start of it?
I look forward to seeing what everyone is talking about.Same night as Gallactica too......cool.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:20:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Out-frickin-standing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:22:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Buy the DVD's. I bought them sight-unseen on ARFCOM recommendation.

[comic shop guy]Best. Purchase. Ever.[/comic shop guy]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#7]
So what order are they going to show them in?

NTM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top