Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 8:09:24 PM EDT
I bought an 8 pack of canned chicken chili from Costco a couple weeks ago. Every time I eat a can it gives me th best gas. I should have saved a can for when my wife gets back from her work trip... it would be the best night of dutch ovens an covered wagons EVER.  Think I'm gonna have o buy another case and woof down two cans Saturday before her flight arrives.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Light candle,
place on table,
put camera on tripod,
fart into candle,
take picture of resulting flame,
post pic.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
 Pathfinder74, all your gas are belong to us!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 Pathfinder74, all your gas are belong to us!

You can have it all... take it... puh-leaze!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quaker 100% Natural granola cereal is guaranteed to give insane volumes of gas. I might have to try canned chicken just to test it out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Micky D's breakfast burritos have the same effect on me, and I have no idea why.  MUCH worse than a trip to Taco Hell.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Quaker 100% Natural granola cereal is guaranteed to give insane volumes of gas. I might have to try canned chicken just to test it out.

You're kidding... I swear to God that's what I've been eatin for breakfast... got two bags of it the same day I bought the chili. I better not light a match in my house, I'm likely to blow the walls out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top