Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 6:07:06 PM EDT
i have the gunvault mini gv1000  its the small vault with the handprint on the top with the buttons at the fingertips.  if anyone has one they know what im talking about.  

what i need to know is how to reset the combination.  ie, the batteries are dead and now i need to know how to reset my handprint combination...

anyhelp would be great.  

and before someone throws up the samuel l jackson "google mutherF*&ker" i already tried that..

lwc
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd bet the manufacturer has an 800 tech support line.  I deal with very similar products on a day to day basis, and make very frequent use of the tech support lines.

Which reminds me, I need to contact one in the morning .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top