Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:06:19 AM EDT
 For flying FUCKS SAKE WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE DUMBFUCKS AT PAYPAL.   FUCK ME!!!  Does everything in the motherfucking universe have to be so mother fucking hard.

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

aLL RIGHT, RANT MODE OFF.

I am trying to renew my arfcom member ship but the fucking paypal system keeps telling me that my credit card is already registered there and I have to enter a new one.  Fucking fuck that!  Are those fucks trying to fucking tell me that every motherfucking goddam time I try to do a paypal transfuckingaction that I need a new credit fucking card???  Crap...what if I only have ten credit cards and I need to do eleven fucking tansactions!!!

Ahem....can anyone please tell me what those morons are up to???  

Thank you, esteemed folks for reading the above bit of psychosis.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#1]
ya know they should have a potty mouth warnings on pages like this
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That was nothing...you should hear me when I am angry.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather not
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck PayPal! Those motherfucking cocksuckers!

Hey that felt good.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#5]
you should just be able to select your credit card number out of a pull down type menu.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#6]
For starters tell paypal to fuck off Use snail mail and a check
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you should just be able to select your credit card number out of a pull down type menu.

Ditto.  Once its in, you dont enter your info again..
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I tried to order an item on a site where they were using Paypal and also allowing CC purchases with Paypal somehow directing the transaction.  Paypal would not let me use my CC, saying something to the effect that I simply could not use that card (it was linked to an old Paypal account I cancelled).  Nothing wrong with the card, it's the one I always use online.  I'm pissed evertime I see Paypal which pretty much spoils the eBay experience too.  I'd try to clear it up but it's an arduous process with no guarantees.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I think it might be trying to tell you that the card you're trying to register is already registered to a diferent PayPal account, as in, the PayPal account you used last year is still active. Can't have two different paypal logins for the same credit card.

DO you have the email receipt for the PayPal payment you sent last year from whatever PayPal account you used last year? If so, just use that PayPal account that already has the credit card registered for this year's renewal.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fuck PayPal! Those motherfucking cocksuckers!

Hey that felt good.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#11]
PayPal does indeed blow.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Is the card on file with paypal....expired?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Just fuck those fucking fucks!

I feel better now too!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#14]
COCKSUCKERS!

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#15]
If you can not select your credit card from a drop-down menu, then some other account has your credit card info already stored.

Potentially a problem? Look into it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not feeling the pal in paypal here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Dirty cock-sucking cum-guzzling ass-fucked shit-stained fuckwads.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 For flying FUCKS SAKE WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE DUMBFUCKS AT PAYPAL.   FUCK ME!!!  Does everything in the motherfucking universe have to be so mother fucking hard.

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

aLL RIGHT, RANT MODE OFF.

I am trying to renew my arfcom member ship but the fucking paypal system keeps telling me that my credit card is already registered there and I have to enter a new one.  Fucking fuck that!  Are those fucks trying to fucking tell me that every motherfucking goddam time I try to do a paypal transfuckingaction that I need a new credit fucking card???  Crap...what if I only have ten credit cards and I need to do eleven fucking tansactions!!!

Ahem....can anyone please tell me what those morons are up to???  

Thank you, esteemed folks for reading the above bit of psychosis.

I have the same exact problem and it really really pisses me off.

"You already have an account!"

OK

"Just enter your password!"

I don't have one.

"Just enter your mother's maiden name them!"

OK

"Sorry that's incorrect, you may to autofellate yourself now!"
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think it might be trying to tell you that the card you're trying to register is already registered to a diferent PayPal account, as in, the PayPal account you used last year is still active. Can't have two different paypal logins for the same credit card.

DO you have the email receipt for the PayPal payment you sent last year from whatever PayPal account you used last year? If so, just use that PayPal account that already has the credit card registered for this year's renewal.

Yeah, its fucking retarded.....I had the same thing.....I wanted to make a new paypal account with my new email address....did that, wouldnt let me add a card i had on the old one, i removed the cards from the old account and closed it.  then i tried it again...

NOPE

Call customer service.  Fuck that, they can suck my nuts, I will never use their POS service again....(mainly because of the gun thing) but also because of how they handled the CCs
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate paypal so I dropped them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, I am VERY glad ( / ) to see I am not the only one having these crazy issues.  Looks like it'll be snail mail then.

Thanks for the replies and the "temperal" support!

"Fuck PAYPAL" it is then.

Thanks again, everyone!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well, I am VERY glad ( / ) to see I am not the only one having these crazy issues.  Looks like it'll be snail mail then.

Thanks for the replies and the "temperal" support!

"Fuck PAYPAL" it is then.

Thanks again, everyone!

No fucking problem. Good fucking night.

CW
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Well looks like I missed all the fuckin fun. Fuck.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:04:49 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Been here long, have you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It's an adult forum. He is simply using nice colorful words that is all.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Looks like I'm a month older than u are

cruze5
Post Number :: 428

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been here long, have you?

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Those cocksuckers won't take payment on firears, "assault weapon" accessories, and charge me 4.6% fees.

I have having to tell my customers to describe things as "packages of noodles" to mean AR15 and "puppy chow" to mean FAL.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top