Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 5:04:16 PM EDT
I just spent two hours washing and waxing (paint protectant) the truck.  As soon as I started walking up the steps it started raining.  How long does a paint protectant finish (Blackfire) take to cure?  I guess I'll have to do it over on Memorial Day.

G23c
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Your supposed to drink while your washing and waxing.  Where are you? It didn't rain here(Hopewell).
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Your supposed to drink while your washing and waxing.  

+1
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quite near the Potomac, and Reagan National.  

I have learned my lesson.    I will put a cooler full of beer in the garage next time.

G23c
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Your supposed to drink while your washing and waxing.  Where are you? It didn't rain here(Hopewell).

Hopewell? I can see the bridge from one of my favorite catfishing spots.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
What the HELL? You aren't drinking while waxing?  You must not have done a good job?  

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Your supposed to drink while your washing and waxing.  

Yep, procedural error.  Sorry, dude, you brought this upon yourself...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopewell? I can see the bridge from one of my favorite catfishing spots.

Appomattox river, I presume?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Enjoy a beer now.
Wash and wipe. It will look great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top