Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 1:40:41 PM EDT
I am, it has been a real bitch at the plant the last few weeks, 2 more weeks to work and then I am off for a week...I am really looking forward to that.,
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I shit you not, but my forcast for the weekend doesn't look that great anyway.  If this week was any indication, I will probably be harrassed by my pager all weekend.

Last weekend they shareplexed a whole bunch of our Databases and ever since then out entire Prodution Environment has been like a Military Academy as in bits of it keep passing out.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
78º and a nice breeze out here in Surf City, USA, no clouds and gettin warmer.

I think I need to go check out the beach fashions.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm running CAT V and RG59 in my house
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I am always glad to see the weekend.

For the past 2 months I haven't been motivated to do shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I work weekends, but I'm headed for the hoston fun show when I get off work at 7am tomarrow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Goin' shooting tomorrow. Great way to start the weekend.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm gonna go home and take a disco nap,

then hit some of my good friends up and go shoot some pool, and drink.

So hells yeah I' ready for the weekednd.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Going camping with the kids. Big camp fire, fishing and staying up late drinking. OH YEA!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Basically, yes.

ALTHOUGH.........I have 3 neighbors that just DO NOT take care of their yards. Tall weeds/grass (like 3 ft tall) and THEIR insect problem has become MINE because I have a water source-a pool.

Last weekend I cleaned the pool-normally a 30-45 minute job. Because of the MILLIONS of bugs in my pool, it took an hour and a half.

It isn't so bad this time because I talked to one neighbor and he cut his grass, then I gave his yard a good spraying with Sevin. I was gonna talk to one of the other guys-whom I haven't met yet-but fortunately yesterday afternoon he cut his grass. Then last night I reached over the fence and sprayed what I could of his yard.

Another neighbor has 4 dogs-3 of them are STOOPID Rotties-and they rarely pick up dog shit, but I'm letting that go because they have to move and I'm sure the landlord will come in and clean the place up.

SO.....................I have a lot of work to do on the first FUCKING HOT weekend of the year (we're supposed to get 107 on Sat and 110 on Sun) and I'm not looking forward to it. Plus, I have to make a run to the local landfill with some yard waste and an old washing machine. I'm sure that place will smell RIPE.

The GF did, however, pick up a nice London broil and I'm gonna do some grilling-over COALS of course on Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#11]
tomorrow morning I am playing golf, shooting in the afternoon and camping/drinking tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I am always glad to see the weekend.

For the past 2 months I haven't been motivated to do shit.

I would suggest a laxative.  SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I've got to work at least 6 hrs Sunday, 08:00 - 14:00. I should get off just in time to get home, shower and hit the rack so I can go to regular shift Sunday night @ 23:00. I can't wait until Monday morning.

But on the other hand, my best friend said his brother wanted to meet us in the local "big" city, ~ 50,000 people, to shop for guns and motorcycles tomorrow. So Saturday should be loads of fun!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be glad when it's June.

Is it June yet?

How about now?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#15]
NO!  I've been off this week.  The weekend means it's comming to an end.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#16]
YES!!!  I took Friday off so I have a three day weekend. Drank some beer last night and I'm sitting here enjoying some cold ones right now. Have a good BBQ planned for Sat.
Bought some things to upgrade my AR and put them on and cleaning my S.A. 1911A1 S/S now.
I love weekends. Had a three day weekend last wknd.  Have a three day wknd now and Memorial wknd is next.  DAMN, I hope I have enough money for all this beer and BBQ I'm planning?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Is anyone else glad to see the weekend?  

double fuck yes + 39  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top