Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/20/2005 6:36:10 AM EDT
This pic on the cover of the New York Post today has got the news guys talking....

President Bush is outraged, starting investigation to see who took the pics and gave them to the media.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well that answers the question: Boxers or Briefs
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep... it's a dupe.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well that answers the question: Boxers or Briefs

Yeah briefs are Teh Ghey!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yep... it's a dupe.

Linky?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Waitaminute....

Isn't that "torture?"  It would be if that pic appeared in American media/a GI's digital cam.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#6]
They said on Fox that it violates the Geneva Convention
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Gimme a fucking break.  Who gives a rat's ass?  Does it hurt his "dignity"?  Give me an hour with him and a plunger and we'll see how hurt his dignity is after I get done with him.  

More fifth column bullshit, just like the Newsweak fucksticks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep... it's a dupe.

Linky?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=353333
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#10]
IBTL

Thanks a lot sun.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yeap, cant publish photographs of POWs, its one of the Geneva conventions.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#12]
he is in better shape than i am.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gimme a fucking break.  Who gives a rat's ass?  Does it hurt his "dignity"?  Give me an hour with him and a plunger and we'll see how hurt his dignity is after I get done with him.  

I dont care at all just repeating what was on the news, that is not my PERSONAL OPINION.
Was reciting what was on the news.
Plus briefs are Teh Ghey.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Gee I some how recall pics of our POW's from the first gulf war.  Instead of being shown in their underwear they were badly beat up and were being coerced into condeming force against Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#15]
It reflects poorly on us.   The pic should never have been released.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Then how did they televise his appearence in court?  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:08:07 AM EDT
[#17]
That "cell" looks bigger than my living room.

I really could have lived the rest of my life without seeing Sadam in his BVD's.

click and learn.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Then how did they televise his appearence in court?  

He is no longer a POW, he is in the hands of his own people.

Then it isn't an issue.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#21]
i didn't know rags wore tighty whities! i thought they went for the colorful banana holsters and the like...

course, that's probably g.i.-issue for prisoners.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#22]
BVD commercial?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#23]
it was first published in the Sun paper from london.isn't that about the same as the national enquier magazine here?

plus what is the odds that it is a fake photo?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1

Really stupid move by the Post (especially in light of the Newsweek debacle)

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't want to ascertain if Saddam is hung or not.

This picture was better left unpublished. What purpose does it serve?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Isn't the NYP owned by News Corp, the parent company of Fox News???
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Are you guys sure that's not Geraldo Rivera?    

TC

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#28]
That picture is just BEGGING for a photoshop.  Frankly, I am surprised that one hasn't turned up yet.  Hell, I'm surprised that 100 of them haven't turned up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#29]
That pic of Saddam reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer models the Calvin Klein underwear.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#30]
He's probably in better shape than alot of people around here
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#31]
How many are going to die after showing these pics? Riots by this afternoon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh, come on! He definitely stuffed a sock in there! Everyone knows dictators have microwangs!

Yeah, bad move, for the dignity of the United States as a whole.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
How many are going to die after showing these pics? Riots by this afternoon.

With any luck, those that will die will be the crazies waving Ak's, carrying RPGs and wearing  towles on their heads.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quick, somebody 'shop him with a goat's ass in his crotch with Rummy whipping him in the ass or something.  

It would be funny to hack the news sites and show him with a 12 inch schlong.......
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
it was first published in the Sun paper from london.isn't that about the same as the national enquier magazine here?

Not a fake… and the IRC say it's not bothered about the photos…

www.thesun.co.uk  

amd while you're their don't forget to visit the Page 3 site (warning BOTD content!)

www.page3.com/  

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The agreements reached during the 1949 Diplomatic Conference for the Establishment of International Conventions for the Protection of Victims of War in Geneva were between governments, not members of the media.

The U.S. government did not publish the photos (nor did it, as far as we know now, release them --- we don't even know who took them). Hence it would be hard to argue we breached the accord.

For those who care to look, here's the complete text of the Geneva articles in question: www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/91.htm
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.

+2
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#39]
We should be making a laughing stock out of that fuck!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

The Sun is a poor paper, full of sensationalism and rubbish, read really only by the white trash, however, they do not post fake photo's, that job is left to a Paper called the  sunday sport, which is a daily nudey lady printing paper, like 30 pages of page 3.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you wonder why Muslims are up in arms and hate us?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Poor evil murdering tyrant.  I feel sooooo sorry for him.

Take the picture, make a flag out of it and fly it everywhere we can.

"The muslims are going to hate us."   - Newsflash, they already do and kissing their ass hasn't  made a bit of difference.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you wonder why Muslims are up in arms and hate us?

Damn, these mooslims are more sensitive than I thought. Hundreds of thousands of innocents imprisoned, maimed, raped and murdered, all as a result of little ol' PeteCo and his plunger?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
It reflects poorly on us. The pic should never have been released.

If the situation never happened there wouldn't be a picture to release. Why was someone taking pictures of half naked Saddam Hussein.

This kind of goes back to the Abu Gharib event when people were saying it was traitorous that the pictures were released. If the fucksticks in the prison hadn't abused the prisoners and taken photos they wouldn't have had a problem.

These Saddam pictures are just another black eye for us in a long string of them in the eyes of the Muslim world. Maybe if we tried to reach out with an olive branch instead of enraging them by doing stupid shit to give the fundies more ammo we wouldn't have such a problem with the Islamic world hating us.

Btw, The Sun and the New York Post are both owned by Rupert Murdoch (The owner of Fox News) so it's now unpatriotic to watch Fox News.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:34:58 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the situation never happened there wouldn't be a picture to release. Why was someone taking pictures of half naked Saddam Hussein.

This kind of goes back to the Abu Gharib event when people were saying it was traitorous that the pictures were released. If the fucksticks in the prison hadn't abused the prisoners and taken photos they wouldn't have had a problem.

These Saddam pictures are just another black eye for us in a long string of them in the eyes of the Muslim world. Maybe if we tried to reach out with an olive branch instead of enraging them by doing stupid shit to give the fundies more ammo we wouldn't have such a problem with the Islamic world hating us.

Btw, The Sun and the New York Post are both owned by Rupert Murdoch (The owner of Fox News) so it's now unpatriotic to watch Fox News.

OK, Mr. Hate America First.

While these primitives are over there sawing off heads and blowing themselves up yelling "Allah Akbar" and flying jetliners into buildings, they just might get a little more more angry.  So what.  The picture should never have been released, but it isn't going to make one bit of difference.  Their ideology is what kills, and it's not our fault they're a bunch of backwards savages.  They'll use the pic as an EXCUSE to bring more violence on everyone, including their own people, but they would have done it anyways.  Fundamentalist Islam is a mental disorder and they have been brainwashed that there is no other way from a young age.  There is no cure except to decisively eliminate the extremists that want all infidels dead.

Go back to Berkeley.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.

...Who said it was released? Maybe it's harder in real life than on paper, but if I Were In Charge, EVERYONE who comes into contact with that piece of trash would have to have a TS clearance and everything to do with their job would be classified.

What we have here ladies and gents is a clear case of providing aid and comfort to the enemy. And heads should roll.

Dave
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Just another pic of someone in briefs. There are full page ads in my local paper everyday, men and women in undies, this is no different.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, Mr. Hate America First.

While these primitives are over there sawing off heads and blowing themselves up yelling "Allah Akbar" and flying jetliners into buildings, they just might get a little more more angry.  So what.  The picture should never have been released, but it isn't going to make one bit of difference.  Their ideology is what kills, and it's not our fault they're a bunch of backwards savages.  They'll use the pic as an EXCUSE to bring more violence on everyone, including their own people, but they would have done it anyways.  Fundamentalist Islam is a mental disorder and they have been brainwashed that there is no other way from a young age.  There is no cure except to decisively eliminate the extremists that want all infidels dead.

Go back to Berkeley.

You have to look at why they hate us. Muslims have been around for thousands of years. Why weren't they killing us 40 years ago?

By the way, I live in Wisconsin, not California you ass.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#50]
I'd hit it
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top