Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 12:15:50 PM EDT
Well, it happened again, that's twice in the last two weeks. The dumb assholes can't read the "Merge Left" sign or something because they keep on insisting on trying to stay in the right lane until it runs totally out. Last time it was some jerk in the right lane, I was in the left. We were both stopped at the light waiting for it to turn.  I took off a bit fast so they would have room to drop in behind and merge but NO, they wanted to race me for the lane and they lost, I didn't give in.  This time 3 dumbass teen agers (grey, 4door, mid 90's maybe, TN. Lic Plate LXD-789) just wouldn't give up, hell, they almost hit my new truck, I backed off, they cut in and flipped me off, I flipped them off but that wasn't enough for em', the passenger just had to get into the back seat and moon me, bunch of fuckin' jerks.  That's it, that was the last straw. From here on our I'm exercising my CCW and packin' in the truck. They want to play, we'll play. Let's see em' drive home on 4 flat tires.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't want you having a CCW.  No offense.

+1.

Frank, your post doesn't show a very astrurarian attitude, now, does it?

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
You know how stupid the average person is.

Half of them are dumber than that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't want you having a CCW.  No offense.

+1
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
i thought for SURE you were gonna be from Arizona....i LOVE this place...but these fuckers CANNOT drive!!  its almost like they TEACH you to taligate in this state in driver's ed...cause they ALL do it.....drives me insane...and its always some little ricer car riding my tailgate.....one that if i were to hit my breaks...my punpkin would go through is windshield.  i leave my rcvr hitch in just for that reason!  i wonder what the statistics are in AZ on accidents and how many of them are caused by someone rear-ending someone else.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a line jumper try and get in front of me on the interstate on ramp. My window was down and he hollered and asked why, I told him to get in line like everyone else, the construction lane is not for passing and cutting line. He looks up ahead of em and sees an opening 3 cars ahead of me, so he shoots me the bird and hits the gas. The cars closed up fast and he had to slam on his breaks and he hit the concrete wall thingie they put up. Fucked up his little beamer. I drove by real slow and honked the horn, he looked at me and I said" Hey grasshopper, patience is a virtue of course being a fuckstick is a virtue also" He looked like he was going to cry.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So you don't want me defending my self againt 3 people that are younger then I am?? WTF kind of attidude it that.  If we'd have pulled over and they'd have started to kick my butt you wouldn't want me to fight back?  Damn, the people on this board amaze me some time.  I be damn if I let 3 guys jump me and beat me up and I'm not in any shape to fist fight 3 guys, I'd bet very few of us here are.  It's just that rude behavior demands some kind of  response.  And , yes, I did call the police so hopefully they'll find em' and give them a ticket for "Failure to Merge" and "Indecent Public Display" or something but damn, I'm just SO SICK OF RUDE PEOPLE.  An armed society if a polite society, But since very few are armed anymore people think they can treat others any way they feel like, well not me, not anymore.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I was the only one doing the speed limit yesterday. EVERY other car on the road did TWENTY UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT. The whole day. WTF?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Time to bring this thread back to life...

Which type of driver pisses you off most?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think I was the only one doing the speed limit yesterday. EVERY other car on the road did TWENTY UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT. The whole day. WTF?

Oh, and don't even get me started on that.  The Speed Limit coming home is 45MPH, they'll normally let ya' have 5MPH so you can do 50MPH no problem and my truck runs just fine in 4th gear at 50MPH but do you think anyone will go 50MPH??? NO, they go 40MPH which puts me into 3rd gear so I have to run 3rd all the way home, and they brake for the curves and they're not going fast enough to need to brake.  AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  I need to drink a beer and calm down before I bust a blood vessel.  

P.S.
I hope ya'll do know that 99% of this is just me venting so I don't go crazy.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#14]
WWJD if he had a DL?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
WWJD if he had a DL?

Dude, he wouldn't have had the money for a car,LOL. That being said, WWTD if someone were rude to him, I'll tell ya' what ol' Thor would do, He'd "Bang, Bang" on their head with his hammer and kill the SOB.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Remember, driving is a right, not a privlege!!1  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#18]
It's getting to the point where I'm getting so sick of driving because of stuff like this. I'd like to see gas hit $20 bucks a gallon so people would have to ride a damn bike. Let's see em' be a hard ass riding a bicycle.LOL.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#19]
You could have averted the whole thing, but noooooo, you just had to be in front.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You could have averted the whole thing, but noooooo, you just had to be in front.

LOL, NO, I got over into the proper lane about a 1/4 mile before the other lane ended, I put up with being behind other traffic because I knew that the right lane was ending and I needed to get over before it did. If someone is stupid enough to not understand that then they can fight for the lane.  This time they won, next time they'll have to hit me to move me out of the way. I'll not move again.  I'm in the right they're in the wrong, they can learn to drive and merge sooner or fall back and merge the way that they're suppose to. It's that simple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i thought for SURE you were gonna be from Arizona....i LOVE this place...but these fuckers CANNOT drive!!  its almost like they TEACH you to taligate in this state in driver's ed...cause they ALL do it.....drives me insane...and its always some little ricer car riding my tailgate.....one that if i were to hit my breaks...my punpkin would go through is windshield.  i leave my rcvr hitch in just for that reason!  i wonder what the statistics are in AZ on accidents and how many of them are caused by someone rear-ending someone else.  

My dad's old work truck had a vice on the back of it.  He got rear-ended last year, didn't get hurt, truck didn't get hurt, but the Lincoln that hit him got a nasty vice bite!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top