Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2005 11:56:31 PM EDT
Wow...just wow.  Parker and Stone outdid themselves with this marionette masterpiece.

My favorite part was, of course, the sex scene.  Now I haven't seen the theatrical version, so I don't know what was added.  But I damn near rolled in the floor through the entire scene.  And that blonde puppet was hot.

I can't imagine the work that went into making this film.  The sheer number of puppets was mindblowing.  Not to mention having a puppet that actually puked. (another fave scene BTW)

The action and gunplay was hilarious.  Especially the rocket launchers.  And the Korean spoof was hilarious as well.  Me so ronry.  

The FAG's voices were a bit of a letdown.  Especially Sam Jackson's voice.  And Tim Robbins.  But Baldwin was spot on.

Overall, it was fucking funny.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I like how they immitated Arabic whenever the terrorists spoke - "durkadurkamohhammedjhiad"...
I'm betting the plate job scene wasn't in the original movie though...the old poop in the eye scene?

Just watched for the first time myself last night.  Fuck Yeah!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I like how they immitated Arabic whenever the terrorists spoke - "durkadurkamohhammedjhiad"...
I'm betting the plate job scene wasn't in the original movie though...the old poop in the eye scene?

Yeah, I highly doubt any of the water or scat was in the original.

I kept waiting for Cartman to make an appearance.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:06:22 AM EDT
[#3]
<matt damon> MATT DAMON!</matt damon>

I love how the "arab disguise" they give him is basically painting his face and glueing fur to it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#4]
[KimJongIl]Why is evawyrone so fuckin' stoopid? [/KimJongIl]

or

Hans BrixKim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.
Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?
Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
Kim Jong Il: Or else what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.
Kim Jong Il: OK, Hans. I'll show you. Stand to your reft.
Hans Blix: [Moves to the left]
Kim Jong Il: A rittle more.
Hans Blix: [Moves to the left again]
Kim Jong Il: Good.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
<matt damon> MATT DAMON!</matt damon>

I love how the "arab disguise" they give him is basically painting his face and glueing fur to it.

lol

Matt Dayyyymon
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I highly doubt any of the water or scat was in the original.

I kept waiting for Cartman to make an appearance.

The "extended" sex scene was NOT in the theatrical release.  To do so would have been an instant NC-17 or X rating and the death of the film.  Thank God for filmakers with balls enough to put what they choose on DVD's and let the public decide to buy it or not.

One of the previews I saw of the Unrated Version described it as "additional bodily fluids".  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#7]
First half kinda disappointing, but the best was all the airtime with the FAGs.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:18:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I actually saw that movie against my will in theatres.

It was bad enough there.

It can only get worse on DVD.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:43:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Rented it first thing Tuesday. Hadn't seen it in the theatre.

Just about fell laughing at the sex scene. Damn near started getting choked up when he was puking....

The out-takes/deleted scenes are funny too.

"Remember, everybody hates Winnie the Pooh." Spottswoode

"I didn't." Gary

"Well I did! That cocksucking bear shot Jack Kennedy!"

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#10]
For areal appreciation of what it took to make this movie, just watch the DVD extras...fascinating.  The amount of effort that went into this movie is mind boggling.  The puppeteers were really happy to be doing it, and one guy even said that nothing like this will ever come along again in his lifetime, unless there was a sequel.  

I've said this before...I just don't now how Trey Parker can keep a straight face while he's doing all the voice acting.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top