Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 7:00:32 PM EDT
I need to make some new template forms for work (SOAP notes for certain types of problems).  Looking for good (i.e. useable and FREE) software to use to build them.

Thanks!!
AFARR
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The GF and I own our own business and I make all our own delivery, FAX, inventory, receiving forms with Microsoft Works in our XP O/S.

It's pretty easy to do, and you can save them as templates.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The GF and I own our own business and I make all our own delivery, FAX, inventory, receiving forms with Microsoft Works in our XP O/S.

It's pretty easy to do, and you can save them as templates.

Plus 1.

for Free, try Open Office.  It is just as functional, but takes a little work to figure out, if you are already familiar with Excel or Works.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Most everyone has Excell.  You can make just about any form you want with it.

You can print it out, let people fill in the boxes by hand, or "protect" the sheet, and do it on computer.

EasyOffice has Easy Spreadsheet, which is very similar to Excell.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top