Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 9:45:08 AM EDT
I hope this isn't a dupe.  I hate it when the dupe police catch me.

If this is real, then this is one fast Suzuki.

www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=2101
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure seems real to me.  If you're going 55, the dashes in the road go by at the rate of "Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl".  (It's true, try it sometime)

That's a Hayabusa.  Currently the fastest stock bike in production, I believe.  Plus, some people tweak them for even more speed.  Very impressive that he can shift gears that smoothly while in mid-wheelie.

However, if you do that crap on a public road, you deserve to crash into a guard rail.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#2]
What I find absolutely amazing is his rate of acceleration once his front wheel touches down at 140 and stays pretty consistent all the way up to the top.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Speedo's on motorcycles are notoriously off by more than 10%. So if he's done some mods, I would believe the video is real.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top