Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 9:02:53 PM EDT
Turned on discovery channel a few minutes early for American Choppers...
and found monster garage out in the Mohave desert shooting 50 cals....
Builder said "they get my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hands" after the narrator talked about how they are no longer legal to buy in California
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
NOT ONE OF YOU SAW IT???
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope. Was watching DotD04 on disc.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Jesse James is big into guns...
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent end to that episode.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
"one shot, one kill"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw it, you missed the part where the announcer called them "50 caliber assault rifles" and mentioned that they were banned in CA.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Jesse James: "Theres something in me that just enjoys shooting guns......I'm glad I got my fifty before the ban.....they can take it when they pry it from my cold dead hands." (paraphrased, but you get the idea)

He often carries a HK USP and a Colt Mustang in his pocket as backup (saw this on Motorcycle Mania 3 and in a weightlifting rag ).  I'm sure he owns more guns but that's what he carries.  He also went to an indoor range with a Desert Eagle and let some cops shoot it.  Didn't you see the episode where he rolled up in a Suburban with a minigun coming out the roof and proceeded to shoot the shit out of that RX-7??
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesse James stole a car in his youth. Is he a convicted felon?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top