Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 2:03:04 PM EDT
I know this guy is a cougar derivative, so I'm not sure, looks a little too angled...
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know this guy is a cougar derivative, so I'm not sure, looks a little too angled...
www.px4storm.com/dati/ContentManager/images/smontaggio/01.jpg

It looks different.  It could just be the ribs but my 92 mag doesnt look like that. The only way to tell is loaded it up into your 92.  My 226 mags work all day long in my 228.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I spoke with a Beretta rep about this, and he says that 92F mags won't work in the Cougar.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Check out the Beretta Forum.  It does look different.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check out the Beretta Forum.  It does look different.

That's because it is PX4 mags are a different design, and hold 18 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys, vertec G it is then!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top