Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2001 7:28:21 PM EDT
saw this on Florida Shooters Network
[url]www.sightings.com/general11/claw.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey the fact of the matter is that our tax money is going to support these AGs who have nothing better to do. That is true, if they dont have a high profile case they have to conjur up something that will get ink, so , voila!, an assault weapon toilet!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think the high-capacity "assault toilet" ban is Federal.  Here in Tucson, however, you are limited to 3 gallon/flush toilets (which means you have to flush them twice, thus using 6 gallons as opposed to the older standard 5 gallon/flush units).  

I love my government, I love my government, I love my government...

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lock&Load:
Is anyone here aware of a pre-ban toilet? THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! I am under the impression that the government wanted to cut down on water consumption, so they required new toilets to use less water when flushed. I have heard that it is illegal to use an older-style toilet in new home construction. Are there any home builders here who can back this up?
View Quote

Yes it is true you can not buy a high volume residential toilet anymore, at least here in Oregon. so you have to flush twice thus using  more water than the old style toilet.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top