Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:56:41 AM EDT
Okay I used to hook up with this girl along time ago she had a b/f at the time . We were so close I mean if she wasnt with her b/f I bet we would still be together . It seemed like destiny at the time but her and her b/f have a child together so I decided to back off . Now I have a g/f and am very happy but this other girl is emailing me and sending me pictures of her with picture phone!
I talked to her a bit via email and and she is still cool and understands I have a g/f and told me I will always ber her " boo " ..
She wants to go out and party but I can't hook up with her because I have a g/f

Ahhh what should I do? ..

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#1]
tag it....that's it

good luck boo
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
IT's a TRAP!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Her having a boyfriend didn't stop you from hookin up with her, boo..

Why should you having a girlfriend stop her this time around, boo?

Good luck, boo.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Well she is kind of young and into hip hop and stuff I met her at a dance club and then chatted with her online .

so thats is where I assume " boo " is coming from ...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]
she sounds like a winner
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Read the book of Proverbs "boo".  Much wisdom there.  Beware the strange woman who flattereth with her lips....

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
IF the current GF is someone your seroius with tell the old GF thanks, but no thanks.
If your just in a casual relationship and dont see it going anywhere remember, your NOT married. If you were married you should not respond at all. My .02
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:05:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Run, Forrest, RUN!!!

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
IF the current GF is someone your seroius with tell the old GF thanks, but no thanks.
If your just in a casual relationship and dont see it going anywhere remember, your NOT married. If you were married you should not respond at all. My .02

There is some simple practical advise.  Just make sure your current G/F knows you are simply dating and no more.  I would still be careful, this chick sounds like a fruitloop.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Cutie Boo,

Time for a fuck and chuck.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:06:55 AM EDT
[#13]
she uses the word " boo". That alone would make me want to stay away from her.

J
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Run, BOO, RUN!!!

fied it for ya
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#15]
think with your dick, boo.

or was it ..think with you head?

either way, your going to make things complicated talking to an ex while with someone new, boo.

whatever you choose,keep it simple.

you will be happier.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:10:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Tell her your a professional hit man now and Miss Moneypenny will have her neck broken if there is any further contact. This works every time.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Naw
I am in a serious reletionship we have been living together for about a year . I couldnt cheat on my current g/f but would it be wrong to stay friends with this other girl?

And she is sending me pretty yummy pictures!  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:12:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Boo Who?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Intorduce the old g/f to the new g/f.  Help them become good friends.  Maybe they will get together and make a boo sandwich.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Naw
I am in a serious reletionship we have been living together for about a year . I couldnt cheat on my current g/f but would it be wrong to stay friends with this other girl?

tell her to fuck off. stop sending you anything. post cards,letters,email, nipple rings.

you aint serious.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:12:59 AM EDT
[#21]
WE don't believe you.  Post pics.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Naw

Care to share them Boo?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Okay I used to hook up with this girl along time ago she had a b/f at the time . We were so close I mean if she wasnt with her b/f I bet we would still be together . It seemed like destiny at the time but her and her b/f have a child together so I decided to back off . Now I have a g/f and am very happy but this other girl is emailing me and sending me pictures of her with picture phone!
I talked to her a bit via email and and she is still cool and understands I have a g/f and told me I will always ber her " boo " ..
She wants to go out and party but I can't hook up with her because I have a g/f

Ahhh what should I do? ..

Well, "boo"  It depends.  Do you like your present GF?  If so, go ahead and tell her exactly what's going on.  If she says it's cool, you're ok.  If she s you, like I know she will, you better send an e-mail saying that you are totally cutting it off back to your little single mom snickerdoodle, and, give a print out to your GF with the sincerest appolgies for being an a-hole for letting this go on so long.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#24]
OOOOhhh...I know.......THREE WAY!

You da MAN!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:16:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Did I hear someone say pics?

Boo?

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

No, no, no.  If you care anything at all about your current gf and you two have been dating only each other (i.e., there is no "understanding" that you date others), and if you are interested in the old gf (more than just catching up and seeing how she's doing without getting together in person), talk to your current gf and let her know.  just because you're not married doesn't mean you aren't in a committed relationship or that she thinks you are (even if you don't).  you owe her that much.  i wouldn't like it if my bf was talking to old gf's online and didn't tell me (i'd feel like he had something to hide)--and don't think current gf won't find out.  we always find out.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw

Care to share them Boo?

I dont care .. what is the website to upload pictures?

I dont have the link since I am at work
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:20:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Just my 2 cents...

Obviously you are currently with a person you care about...
No matter what you call her - she was something to you before...
If you stay in contact with her, then you are only continuing her belief that something could be...

If you really want the truth be honest with your current G/F - if you can't you already know your screwing up - if you can, then do what she says - your with her right?

L8r and g'luck
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw

Care to share them Boo?

I dont care .. what is the website to upload pictures?

I dont have the link since I am at work

don't worry, someone will offer to host them for you.
we just need pics of both to compare the ex w\KID or newer girlfriend w\o KID.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Wise up, boo.  Do you really wanna raise someone else's kid?  She's just a toy to play with, nothing serious.  She obviously likes to fuck, so make sure you double wrap, use spermicide, and pull out to finish yourself off.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I dont have any pictures right now of my current g/f and the other girl was just a hook up really never a G/f but I do have those pictures if some one wants to provider me the link ..  SO i can upload them

And they are taken with a crappy cellphone camera so they are not the best quality
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:26:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Shes a SINGLE MOTHER.

Don't shoplift the pootie.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:29:08 AM EDT
[#33]
If I was living with a guy, and some chick was sending him pictures of her to his cellphone? I'd tear her hair out and park your stuff on the curb.

That's the .02 from a woman.  If you care about the girl you're living with then cut it off with the old "ho" now.  She sounds like trouble with a capital "T" and is just playing you.

Girls who want to just be "friends" with a guy don't send them pictures of themselves.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If I was living with a guy, and some chick was sending him pictures of her to his cellphone? I'd tear her hair out and park your stuff on the curb.

That's the .02 from a woman.  If you care about the girl you're living with then cut it off with the old "ho" now.  She sounds like trouble with a capital "T" and is just playing you.

Girls who want to just be "friends" with a guy don't send them pictures of themselves.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:38:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Great stuff thank you for putting it into perspective for me !
I think I am going to have to just tell her that I dont think it is appropriate to talk anymore ..

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great stuff thank you for putting it into perspective for me !
I think I am going to have to just tell her that I dont think it is appropriate to talk anymore ..

Good, Boo.

but first, post her phone number in GD so all these guys can call her.
That'll teach her!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Boo,
We really need pics in order to give sound judgement
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#39]
So who wants to see pics?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Tell her you are someone else's BOO now.

Don't date  young women with kids either.

ETA: pics please
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:52:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Okay I used to hook up with this girl along time ago she had a b/f at the time .

I hope you didn't go south of the border on her!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#42]

*(these are with a cell phone camera she looks alot better then this usually )*

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:55:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
So who wants to see pics?

ok, email me the pics and I'll host them. PM sent w/ email address

nevermind
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay I used to hook up with this girl along time ago she had a b/f at the time .

Naw...

Not if they have a b/f that is just disgusting!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#45]
She's trying way too hard if you ask me.  Looks fake ALL AROUND.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:58:48 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw...

Not if they have a b/f that is just disgusting!

Just checking.    
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#47]
She looks good.  BUT... that bitch sounds PSYCHO!  You are looking long term misery right in the eye.  I'd ignore her.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#48]
After seeing those pics, give her my cell number and she can call me!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
img71.exs.cx/img71/328/gmail9bz.jpg

img31.exs.cx/img31/7818/gmail28cz.jpg

okay boo, you posted pics so you have my attention now.

So let's keep this simple:

She has a b/f, you have a g/f.   She also has a kid with this b/f.  She wants you.  You want her.  Both your g/f and her b/f are clueless about this brewing affair.  So far, it seems to me your relationship with this gal is founded in you both cheating on your significant others.

The ABC approach for the both of you is to decide whether you're flirting cause it's taboo and fun and it's a free piece of ass, or cause you two have a genuine desire to be exclusive with one another.  

What's that worth?  Well, it's worth taking a second look cause if you want to pursue the relationship, you'd both better be straight up and honest.  If one of you is just looking to tear off a piece, then make sure you both are aware of this.  If you're into having affairs, then why would you lie to both your current g/f AND your mistress?  Keep something honest at least.  Same applies to her.

As for this kid......well, that's another ball of wax.  I'm not sure what you're after, but this scenario is missing something.....my first guess is integrity.  But that's your moral dilemma not ours and I won't preach to you there cause that's not why you posted here is it!  This board isn't 1/2 as moral as it portrays itself anyway.

So.....

What should you do?

1) stop beating around the bush and see what she REALLY wants out of this

2) weigh that answer and pursue her or leave her completely or if you want, shag her on the side and roll with anything that comes from it.

Unless you want to live the remainder of your life as a single guy w/o a family (not that anything is wrong with that), this relationship won't stay status quo for very long.  Also, this b/f..... if he found out, what would that fall out entail?

3) post more pics
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
img71.exs.cx/img71/328/gmail9bz.jpg

img31.exs.cx/img31/7818/gmail28cz.jpg

two words:

Mud shark.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top