Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 8:49:43 PM EDT
I was watching the news today at somone house and they were going on about the train wreck/chemical spill, that happened around here.  Alot of people were complaing becuase they cant go home yet.  The RR company is repaying all thier hotel bills, food meds and other expenses.  Am i just strange because that really wouldnt bother me that much since Im saving money on power, got my place to stay paid for, and my food and other expenses taken care of.

I worked on the road for about a year and people complained there too about it, me I like getting to live decent and have someone else pay for it.

I quess Im not normal right?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
As Dorothy once said," Theres NO Place Like Home".
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
some people will bitch about anything I guess
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As Dorothy once said," Theres NO Place Like Home".

To me home is fairly boring after awhile, normally too cold or hot and leaves me wondering what to do.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as my necessities are cared for and I have a few small luxuries, such as the internet and books, I don't care where I am, really. Home is wherever happens to be safe enough to dump all my things and sleep without much danger of being robbed, raped, and murdered. And in the event that it's not all that safe...

Well, I'm here for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
some people will bitch about anything I guess

Yeah. I hanged a guy fro the yardarm once and you should have heard him piss and moan even though I used a new rope!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldnt mind staying away from my home being that IT IS NOT SAFE TO GO THERE BECAUSE THERE IS SHIT IN THE AIR THAT IS BAD FOR PEOPLE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top