Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 12:04:53 PM EDT
yeah i got a new cell phone and it sounds like the girl who had this number before me was some dumb college girl who is in debt, any ways not only do i get her creditors but I keep getting calls from these girls with sexy aussie accents.

everytime a pick up the phone and here them talk i am like YES then i realize they are looking for someone else.

I think i am going to make up some story how i am really close friends with the girl and we should all get together for drinks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
wow, that is impressive
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know why I clicked on this post.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Better than working.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better than working.

Very true. Gladly today is my day off. Shitty thing is, I'm sick:/

still managed to go shooting though
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in early '98 I moved into an apartment in Memphis, TN and of course got the phone line connected. The guy who had the number before me, Frankie, must have been a playa'. There were women calling all the time, and I mean numerous times a week. I know you can't go by the voice when it comes to looks but all the callers sounded young, and they were all very sweet sounding when I told them they had the wrong number. I considered acting like Frankie's best friend just to see if I could meet some of these women that were calling. I still remember Frankie's last name after all these years too. I felt like I actually knew the guy since I talked to so many of his lady friends.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
1) This is why you don't buy cell phones off of guys in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

2) The tax auditors and bill collectors do not count as girls, even if they are female. Neither does your mother or any other relative.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I would get real pissed real quick about some bill collector taking up my cell phone minutes with the wrong number.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better than working.

Yes and no.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread is borderline gay.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
1) This is why you don't buy cell phones off of guys in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

2) The tax auditors and bill collectors do not count as girls, even if they are female. Neither does your mother or any other relative.

nope bought it brand new from sprint,

2.) if you tell me that telemarketers dont count i am going to off myself.

So what do you guys think should i pretend to be her friend??
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better than working.

Very true. Gladly today is my day off. Shitty thing is, I'm sick:/

still managed to go shooting though

You're not really sick are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top