Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 3:44:37 AM EDT
My gosh this shit is nasty. I figured out what I'm going to do if I'm ever in a position of capturing enemies and using torture to extract information. I'm going to make him drink this shit until he tells me what I want to know. I don't think I have ever tasted anything this nasty in my life. That aside, the stuff does work.... sore throat went away before I finished drinking it...... but still
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#1]
aw, come on.. can't be worse than original flavour NyQuil.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yes it is, and here's why. NyQuil is only a tablespoon or two at max. Theraflu is at least 6 ounces of pure evil.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is, and here's why. NyQuil is only a tablespoon or two at max. Theraflu is at least 6 ounces of pure evil.

Be a man. Stick some lemon and honey in it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:12:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be a man. Stick some lemon and honey in it.

I got it down with a little sweetening...but, I think I will suffer after this wears off. That was nasty.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Depends on which flavor...I picked up a flavor (Can't remember which one) which went down smoothe. So smoothe in fact I wound up having another cup not long after the first in an effort to hurry it's effects along.

Taking more than one dose is not recommended.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Depends on which flavor...I picked up a flavor (Can't remember which one) which went down smoothe. So smoothe in fact I wound up having another cup not long after the first in an effort to hurry it's effects along.

Taking more than one dose is not recommended.

lol, theraflu wasn't a choice. it was a lack of options.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Theraflu is good stuff it works very well to stifle symptoms. Try this, dose of Theraflu mix with OJ and a shot of Vodka. Caution Alcohol will intensify sleepy effect but who give a rats ass when your sick as a dog.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:34:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Theraflu is good stuff it works very well to stifle symptoms. Try this, dose of Theraflu mix with OJ and a shot of Vodka. Caution Alcohol will intensify sleepy effect but who give a rats ass when your sick as a dog.

I don't usually drink, but if I have to take some more of this shit, there's going to be something mixed in with it. Thanks for the idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top