Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 10:34:27 PM EDT
Get this, I have been dating my GF for 5 years now, and her 18 year old sister is just been a

constant pain in my ass!!! Yes, she's one of THOUSE libs!!!! ANTI-gun, ANTI-war, ANTI-men's rights,

Basicly she's a pain in the ass, book reading, pot smokin, screwed every dude in the neiborhood liberal

hippie!!!! Needless to say we don't get along!!!!

Anyway she is going to DC I believe next week to protest W's inoguration!!! WTF!!!! There was no debate on who won the election! And even if their was this ain't gonna change anything!!! She says its to show her beliefs, I told her "no one wants to hear an 18 year old sluts beliefs, and if they did they would ask you!!"

She's going with two friends: one is kind-of hot, but is a total bitch!!! and the other is ugly and doesn't shave anywhere to protest men I guess!!! dumb BITCHES!!!!

She says this is some big protest. The Inoguration was a while ago. Has anyone else herd of this shit!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe a little satire in your diet will aid your digestion. Might leave a print-out in her car too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
We are sending members of our crowd control unit up to DC in the next week or two to help out.  Guess they are playing it safe by pulling in outside agencies.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember if you stick with your GF she is going to remain a pain too.

I havetn heard much, but I havent been listening.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask if she's going to protest gravity because it necessitates the invention of the bra. I bet enough protesting and physics will become irrelevent, too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
See if you can get specific times and locations from her, then pass it on to ProtestWarriors. That'll teach 'em.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I know how you feel, but don't waste your time hating.  Appreciate little girl eye candy and realize their stupidity will be their own punishment.  It is frustrating, but only if you let it be.  At least you saved your girlfriend from such a fate.  Don't let her be a pain in your ass, revel in the joy of "W"s victory and let her waste her time and money going to the protest.  I would be laughing my ass off instead of hating.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I spoke w/ MY sis this evening... same freakin' deal,  her and her boyfriend are planning on going to dc for the same "event" on the 18th, 19th and 20th!!

I offered my condolences
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Waste of time, money and effort. WTF do they think they are gonna accomplish? Do they think W is gonna say "Wow, you know, screw the millions that voted for me, the hundreds here protesting convinced me, Im outta here!"

Come on, tell that fuckwich to relax, shave her pits, put on the deoderant and take cooking classes so she can GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Those girls are'nt really bitches. They just don't like right wing faschists like you, Nuyck nuyck nuyck, woo woo woo! that's OK, leaves more Hippie pussy for me! Never liked Right-wing women anyway, they never give it up, to hung up on Jesus or something like that. I tend to ignore womens politics that I don't like anyway, they want to castrate or neuter all of us anyway, just watch Oprah, I just act  like Johnny appleseed! And once I'm  through with those sluts I move on. All I learned about how to treat women I learned from my dad and Max Steiner (AKA Max hardcore ) He's the man! My favorite line of his: "shut up you stupid fuck hole"
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Waste of time, money and effort. WTF do they think they are gonna accomplish? Do they think W is gonna say "Wow, you know, screw the millions that voted for me, the hundreds here protesting convinced me, Im outta here!"

Come on, tell that fuckwich to relax, shave her pits, put on the deoderant and take cooking classes so she can GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!

They just want to feel special and diffrent, the wrold needs more angry assholes who hate them and what they are about.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:54:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
See if you can get specific times and locations from her, then pass it on to ProtestWarriors. That'll teach 'em.

Who are protest warriors?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are protest warriors?

www.protestwarrior.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I am goning to need pics of everyone but you to get a grasp of what I am dealing with here.
Email em to me.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I know how you feel, but don't waste your time hating.  Appreciate little girl eye candy and realize their stupidity will be their own punishment.  It is frustrating, but only if you let it be.  At least you saved your girlfriend from such a fate.  Don't let her be a pain in your ass, revel in the joy of "W"s victory and let her waste her time and money going to the protest.  I would be laughing my ass off instead of hating.

Whole heartedly agree. Follow this man's advice.

Protest Warrior... Some awesome people. www.protestwarrior.org
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Let them waste their time.  It's not like they have something else to do.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Tell her to be careful.  Last inauguration the liberals tore down the Navy flags and US flag at the Navy Memorial.  Turned into a fight as patriots tried to get the flags back.  DC police will have lots of video camera on the scene--if she does something dumb it will be on video and it will follow her the rest of her life.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Might Thelma and Louise be  travelling interstate with a controlled substance in the vehicle - say in sufficient quantity to provide in exchange for cash to a bunch of like-minded losers political activists?  They don't have to know that you are just yanking their chain...

Any of these self-reliant, liberated, manly-womyn know how to check for corrosion at the battery terminals - that can be real common during the winter in your climate     It would be a real shame if the Mystery Machine doesn't start on the afternoon of the big trip.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#18]
dude you need to give her the pain in her ass, problem solved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top