Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 4:55:25 AM EDT
I find out tommorrow if I will not be going home as expected.

That's it! No more pussy footing around. I'm going over the wall with my Buck knife and coming back with some insurgent scalps.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I find out tommorrow if I will not be going home as expected.

That's it! No more pussy footing around. I'm going over the wall with my Buck knife and coming back with some insurgent scalps.

Well that SHOULD get you sent home.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:57:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Or you could hit on other soldiers or the local's goats - that will get you sent home and also net you a parade in San Francisco
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
They did it to the B-17 crew in WWII, too.  You're not the first to have this happen to you.

I joined up a few weeks ago when I started reading stories about manpower shortages,
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#4]
It's the f*ucktards running this show. They realized our replacements were scheduled to arrive after we left, DOH! A private coulda saw that one coming and put the new unit on alert a month earlier.

I'll be in my room sleeping if anyone needs me. I quit!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah, welcome to the club. We were starting to turn in our tanks for Kuwait, and all of a sudden, they ship us off to Mosul for a while. <sigh>

NTM
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
a certin member of this sight (me) got lucky and was early returned to home station from down range to prep for main body.

coure the down side is that i go back in july with my new unit right after i pcs,
i can't fucking win.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#7]
hang in there, you will be home soon....

you need to smoke some more terrorists to alleviate your anger..

i will buy you a steak dinner when you get back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top