Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 6:52:00 PM EDT
Look at the picture closely.  See anything wrong with this?  Winner gets a reply by me stating, "Hey, you won."  I'll be back in a few with the answer.  It's not that spectacular, just something I think is kind of odd.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
sewar plant next to a play ground, just like a woman.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sewer treatment plant next to a playground?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont see it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy crap you guys are fast!  Yep, that's it.  "Hey, you won."

Only in good old southern West Virginia.  They built this sewage treatment plant and then build a play ground just a few feet from it.  They have the picnic tables and grills and the works there.  What the hell.  I'm just saying, I won't be chowing down on a steak there anytime soon.  What does everyone else think?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
the fact that there's climby steps underneath the foreground slide, its not like you'd nead'em, the slide's there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
You can see that guy with a rifle pointed toward the playground from back in the wooded hillside.  Scary!  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
All the children were picked up and sold off into the slave labor trade?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sewer treatment plant next to a playground?

BFD. Look at the female body. Is'nt that a case of putting a shitter next to a snack bar?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#10]
What I find wierd is the lack of bark/mulch/rubber underneath the playground equipment to cushion the demon's fall.  Sounds like a liability nightmare.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
There is a larger park not far from the sewage treatment plant here.

Id rather be close to the sewage treatment plant then the slaughterhouse though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Only in good old southern West Virginia.  They built this sewage treatment plant and then build a play ground just a few feet from it.  They have the picnic tables and grills and the works there.  What the hell.  I'm just saying, I won't be chowing down on a steak there anytime soon.  What does everyone else think?

Depends on which way the wind is blowing...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

as they say its all good, as long as the wind isn't crossing it's not too bad,  cant tell if thats a stirator or aeriation tank but it's all right as long as its running, it won't be too bad.  The generator may or may not be sized for the whole plant.   One concern would be chlorine leak or sulfer dioxide if they are treating to neutralize chlorine as it runs out the end.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
the fact that there's climby steps underneath the foreground slide, its not like you'd nead'em, the slide's there.

I love slides
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, at least there's not a woodchipper at the end of the sliding board.   Things are really looking up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top