Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2001 6:27:03 PM EDT
The past 10 days have been driving me nuts, but I took delivery of my first ever AR-15 today.

While waiting for it to arrive, I managed to read about half way through Glen Zediker's The Competetive AR15.

I'm now the proud owner of a pre-ban Colt R6700.  I can't wait to get to the range this weekend.

EBS
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Range yes definitely. Congrats!!!! a preban for a first AR is great indeed. Don't forget there is the Market Hall gunshow this weekend should you need ammo and accessories for that bad boy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the PreBan Colt!

NOW....Please please please....don't come on here after you get back from the range and ask "Why is the Wolf ammo not working?"

Sorry guys but I couldn't resist.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the AR-15 rifle owners club!!

That being said.  I hate when you upstarts get a preban just to show us post ban owners up [:)].

It wouldn't feel right to post a reply without sarcasm.

[8P]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That being said.  I hate when you upstarts get a preban just to show us post ban owners up [:)].

[8P]
View Quote

Since I couldn't come up with one I'll borrow yours.

So this saying goes for me too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[8P]
View Quote

Since I couldn't come up with one I'll borrow yours.

So this saying goes for me too.
View Quote

I'm honored.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top