Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2001 3:54:52 PM EDT
Louisianne Ice Tea commercial features a Gentleman of the Southern Persuasion and his double barrel shotgun to sell ice tea. I damn
near fell out of my chair. I buy the product,
now I have to buy some stock. Anyone knowing how
to contact them please post.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the Southern Persuasion? Never heard of that race or religion before. I bet he is a minority and may be eligable for affirmitive action. Lets try and find out!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, it is better than the Taco Bell commercial featuring a gunless Lara Croft.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Wolverine boots has a commercial with two shotgun-carrying hunters that runs occasionally.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
What's the Southern Persuasion? Never heard of that race or religion before. I bet he is a minority and may be eligable for affirmitive action. Lets try and find out!!!
View Quote

WASP- REDNECK- GOOD OLE BOY- RED BLOODED AMERICAN- GENTLEMAN AT ARMS
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Here in Montana up to a few years ago Remington  ran a commercial for their ammo on our local channels.  Pretty hard to find ANY good press on guns lately, the media is too biased.
 FN
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I like that commercial too.  He starts out shooting the fruit and then the ice.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:53:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Amen, Hangfire!

If you are in the Panhandle of Florida (ie: "the Redneck Riviera" and "Lower Alabama"), you know exactly what I mean [:D]

Damn! I better go get some of that ice tea, ran all out of mint julip [;)]

[shotgun]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top