Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 7:57:24 AM EDT
Just wondering if, now that the election is over if we're going to see the "Love" for the troops expressed by the libs these past months evaporate and see it replaced (Now that it's "Safe") with their more traditional view (Baby-Killers, rapists, Yankee Air-Pirates, monsters....ect) of the military?

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I'm just kinda waiting for the liberal wadwastes to start their "Vietnam" type protesting.

I'll be there. With a dozen rotten eggs.

I think they'll find things considerably different now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck em.  I'll wait to see how the men respond if these fucktards spit on em like they did to my bro and his buds.  Even the cops jumped on the hippies.  Gotta love a LE beatdown of hippies!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I can say this.. I have a very high threshold for gettiing physical.  But if someone were to EVER even spit in my general direction while I was in uniform, they had better pray there is a cop to keep me from mashing there fucking face into there asshole.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Fucking libtards and their protests against OUR troops, OUR sons and daughters, fighting across seas.  There are our FRIENDS, FAMILY, and fucking AMERICANS over seas.

Just in case, I'm going to take a dozen eggs out of the frig right now and poke holes in them.  This way if this shit ever starts, I'll have plenty of stink bombs to chuck.

Support our troops, and God bless them all.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't you know, all our military is composed of poor, innocent children who have been sent off to Iraq against their will.  How can you hate children??
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#7]
A super soaker with amonia and bleach does wonders for crowd control.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#8]
When did those pukes stop hating the troops!  They just used them to cry
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sadly the left never stopped hating the troops.
5sub

yes, they only tried to hide it to win an election
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Vetrans Day is coming up Nov 11th.  When I go to my local town for the parade, I better not see any deminstrators.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#11]
The left is already attacking troops.  Familes have been called and told their son died in Iraq (when he didn't), at least one vet has been spit on (reported in a newspaper).

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top