Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 6:02:45 AM EDT
Should I buy this rifle or save and get another AR?  I thinks it is a pretty good buy let me know what you all think.
savage tactical 110 model in .308 for sale. I have had it for 5 and a half years or so. i have put less than 50 rounds through it in that whole time. it was purchased from another officer of the swat team and was his personal weapon .I was told it was broke in properly. i have 200 rounds of various .308 that go with it and probably another 300-400 rnds of various 9mm and 12g that go with it. Please let me know if you have any questions. The rifle is very clean with a harris bipod, good sling, and a tasco variable 3x9x50 scope. 400.00

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top