Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 5:17:02 AM EDT
Sorry if a dupe.......but do you think now they will finally "really" unleash the dogs of war?  

No more PC bullshit and let our boys kick some Islamic ass.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Time to put up the gloves.

And mmay God Bless and protect our troops as they do their duties.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
GW has no choice but to attack. he already said he's going after the "axis of evil" and he's already in the neighborhood, might as well stop in for lunch. it might be a  few billion dollar lunch, a lunch he nor we can afford......
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Lets hope so.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
You "duped" me man.

Almost plagerized me!

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:30:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I do hope so.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry if a dupe.......but do you think now they will finally "really" let slip the dogs of war?  

No more PC bullshit and let our boys kick some Islamic ass.....

God I hope so. Let those terrorists eat lead

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war."
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:38:06 AM EDT
[#7]
It will take a few day's to plan and then impliment but yes I think the gloves are coming off.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#8]
It makes me very very mad that the gloves were put on in the first place.  Now take them off and Get-r-Done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top