Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 6:13:43 PM EDT
Broward county was won by sKerry by almost a 2 to 1 margin. No wonder I cant stand most of the people around me
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
echo6: Count yourself luck, you could dealing with a whole state full'em.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

yeah I know that feeling.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well, Mrs.E6's last job tried to get her to relocate to Long Beach( to show how much they wanted her to go, in addition to a beefy raise & bennifets package, they offered us 2X the appraised value on our house ) . I told her that if she wanted to go that was fine by me. She could come back & visit the kids as often as she liked
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel your pain.

I left KA and am still in a fairly liberal state.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel for you man.  You're more than welcome up here in Okaloosa county.

Bush             Kerry
Okaloosa 100.0%  68,950 19,124
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Youre in the greatest state there is man. That was for miradog.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Youre in the greatest state there is man.

I see you've never been here

I'm a native. Born in Dade Miami-dade county and have lived in Broward most of my life. South Florida was a cool place untill the mid 80's when all the damn carpetbaggers from the N.E. decided to start comming here in droves & bringing their politics with them.
Never mind that Broward county is totally built out now. All the places I once camped as a kid are now housing devlopments & strip malls.

I wish I could escape.

echo6
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I feel your pain.

I left KA and am still in a fairly liberal state.

+1

BTW, it's only "Liberal" west of the mountains!  (Wenatchee is my hometown, but I'm in Olympia.  We have lots of military neighbors where we're at though, and that helps!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top