Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 1:53:00 PM EDT
They're making a sequel to Ocean's Eleven!

Ocean's Twelve.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
They should make them all zombies and make them steal human brains (instead of money).

That would RULE.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
And the whole Kerry club is in it. Too bad they didn't just stay in Italy. I think that is where it was filmed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
i might watch it....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, just what a movie apparently edited by an epileptic needs - another character. You know, the damn flick is only like 115 minutes long.

And why don't George Clooney and Brad Pitt just fvck each other already. Geeze, I'm so sick of their little homo googley eyes at each other all the time. OK, guys, we get it. You're gay. Fabulouth! Now get that horse-face broad with the killer gams back out here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
You just found this out now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top