Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 11:20:36 AM EDT
For all the people that give credence to exit polls - the exit poll companies skewed their results by interviewing many more women than men. And they still show kerry only 'within striking distance'.

And another note: The earlier exit poll numbers are believed to be phony by the GOP and national review - drudge removed them from his site. Someone may have been trying to pull a scam to make kerry look good.

And remember in 2000 they screwed up so bad they actually were so wrong they disbanded the exit polling company because of poor performance.

No matter what they say, good or bad, get out and vote, and do what you can to get Bush voters out to vote, too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Exactly! We will win. Early polls don't mean jack shit. Just like the regular season of the NBA doesn't mean crap either.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
another thing is who the heck is at home during the day, woman, unemployed??
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

merchant seamen on shore leave.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Perhaps MEN, like myself, that WORK during the NIGHT!.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For all the people that give credence to exit polls - the exit poll companies skewed their results by interviewing many more women than men. And they still show kerry only 'within striking distance'.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps MEN, like myself, that WORK during the NIGHT!.

Good point, but what population does this "Nightshift" demographic group account for?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

You know, if this is the best they can do..... Sarge may be right after all!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Exactly! We will win. Early polls don't mean jack shit. Just like the regular season of the NBA doesn't mean crap either.

Fixed your typo.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#9]
First despair... Now elation?

EARLY EXIT POLLS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

That is all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Shane333 I work the 12AM to 8AM shift. First thing I did after work was vote for Bush.

And while I was at it the rest of the Republicans in my area too.

BUSH CHENEY 2004
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
First despair... Now elation?

EARLY EXIT POLLS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

That is all.

No, not elation, at least at my part.

Just confirmation that exit polling is crap, usually done by biased journalists in areas where there are a lot of democrats.

The history of exit polling should keep any reputable news organizations from using it, but they overwhelm any judgement they may have in order to get the latest news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top