Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 4:35:17 AM EDT
 Just voted, and passed by an old lady with a sKerry Sticker, supporting moveon.org.  First off, I thought they could not support any political candidate.  The lady had a sign for "kerry voters, check in here."  Anybody else see these asshats at their polling place?

mods- if you feel this should be moved to the voting thread, let me know and I'll do it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:37:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was against the law to be doing that on election day.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:37:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Electioneering, its illegal... call Micheal Moore's voter fraud hotline... see if he can get it on Camera.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as you're 40 feet or more from the polling location, I'm pretty sure you can do it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Depends on how far away from the polling place it is.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]
distance depends on State, believe there is a Federal minimum.  For poll workers a definite no-no.  Call the PD on her anyway. I'ld hate to have one of the local "JBT" show up.  You never can tell he might be a rabid Bush supporter who over-reacts and runs her off.   Maybe even over.  Might let you kick her dog.  Legally ask you for your asistance in enforcing the law, what can you do, you're bound to help when asked.

Staand in front of her with a "Veterans for Bush" poster, she'll probably assault you. Make a citizens arrest.  

Make a poster with arrow and stand beside her "Another Democrat who thinks the laws are for the little people only."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:56:37 AM EDT
[#6]
There was a dickhead with a clipboard and a "MoveOnPac" armband at my polling place in Western PA.

I thought about sucker punching him, but then I thought better of it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:09:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw one also.  He poked his head around me in the poll doorway and said "I'm not trying to cut in line or anything."

I responded "That's ok, I'll just beat you up."

The whole line laughed and he retreated back to where he should not have been - inside the poll but at least out of the way.

There were a lot of scared looking Democrats in line.  When I got to work there was a guy with a purse and a big JO KER sign.  If you are thinking about JO KER, is that the kind of peopel you want to ally yourself with?  Is the guy with a purse one of his "allies" that he wants to take the global test with?  

Let's keep this thread open - if anyone sees any funny business, report it here.  If you see any funny business in PA, make sure to let Jim Quinn (local talk-show guy) also know @ War Room because the news needs to get out.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top