Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 4:03:24 AM EDT
Just passed the polling place and it looks like the dems are there in force yelling at people to vote kerry

Think I feel an episode of evil dick coming on,I will see them later
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:04:51 AM EDT
[#1]
My polling place was way packed, more people than I've ever seen at the polls, ever, and this was at 6:30AM.  I waited in line for 30 minutes.  Everyone was polite tho, so that was nice.

fwiw
Scott
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:12:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:15:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just passed the polling place and it looks like the dems are there in force yelling at people to vote kerry
Think I feel an episode of evil dick coming on,I will see them later

In the news this morning they mentioned that the Dems feared intimidation by the Reps at the polls
All quiet on this front, just the normal peaceful exchange of power.
Well, hopefully exchange, you know what I mean.
Oh, and uh, go get 'em Evil Dick.
I recommend dogs and firehoses.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I hit my polling place around 0630/40ish...took until 0720 to get through.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:16:03 AM EDT
[#5]

It's raining here so that should keep the Demonrats at bay... those stupid hippies hate water...

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:16:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Lots of libs in Christiansburg, VA as well.  Had to walk through a gauntlet of young Kerry supporters.  Some of them had signs that said "Down with the draft. Vote Kerry"  Others had signs that said "Bring the troops home"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:17:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Support our troops! Vote G.W. Bush!

+ more than 1 for sure!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's raining here so that should keep the Demonrats at bay... those stupid hippies hate water...

They hate water even more when it is mixed with soap.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:20:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

and you won't see the-rizza hinnie-sKerry either.  Remember what happened to the "wicked witch" in Oz?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:21:40 AM EDT
[#10]
If ANY of these fucks comes within 50' of me, I'm calling my supervisor of elections and start'n some shit.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Everyone was polite tho, so that was nice.

That's good Scott. Polite means that they were Republicans.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:23:43 AM EDT
[#12]
VOTED!!!!!!! I felt like screaming out "VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!" but I decided against it. Most of the people there were democrats anyways. I live in liberal hell and I really didn't need to get mobbed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:24:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Voted at 6:30am ... was the 49th. Small line... I didn't see any electioneering at all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:27:46 AM EDT
[#14]
1 hour here...

Looked like a Bush crowd.

The Kerry table in the parking lot was staffed by a couple of well behaved people.  Oddly, there was a sticker of a couple of green and yellow pawprints on the rear window of the vehicle they were obvously operating out of.  That car was pasted with Kerry stickers, including the 're-defeat Bush' one.  Big time hypocracy, as that paw prints sticker represents 'The Collegiate Schools', a local high end secular private school.  This would be THE school I'd send my kids if I had a choice.  The irony of that on a die hard Kerry car seemed overlooked by all who huddled by it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:28:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Screaming meamie Dems will turn undecideds toward Bush.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

They hate soap also.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#17]
I have not voted yet today (I am going to go later in the afternoon) because in 2000 the place was packed with people I did not recognize and they sure didn't look like they lived around here.  I think the Dems must bus them from location to location.    

Of course in 2002 the polling place was empty.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:01:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm going in a few hours, a friend is picking us up in his big liberal pisseroffer hummer1. Should I wear marpat
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm going in a few hours, a friend is picking us up in his big liberal pisseroffer hummer1. Should I wear marpat

No. You want them to be able to SEE you. If you wear Marpat, they won't even notice you.

And for God's sake, leave the Glock at home. It could KB on you before you get to vote.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
his big liberal pisseroffer hummer1.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, saw one plastered with Kerry stickers this weekend.
Had yard signs duct taped to the bodywork, I Sh-t you not. Oh, wait a minute, maybe it was vandalism?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#21]
"Gunner, Beehive, Time!"

Yeah, I'm drunk.....so sue me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top