Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 12:30:38 PM EDT
I am heading out now to go and deliver on my promise to put Michigan in the W column for W!

If you live in Michigan, and you get a call from the Republican Party, then please be nice. My feelings are fragile!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got home from there!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I know that you are all eagerly awaiting an update on my promise to deliver Michigan for President Bush, and I thank you for your patience...

Bush/Cheney Headquarters was buzzing with activity tonight. There were at least 30 volunteers all working the phones, calling on voters to support President Bush tomorrow. I myself called about 60 homes asking people to vote for the President.

The level of enegry and optomism in the volunteers was in itself envigorating. One thing that I noticed was alot of high schoolers volunteering for Bush. It seems that one of the local high schools was requiring that students volunteer for one of the campaigns for their Government class (not a bad idea).

Overall I think that things are looking really good here in Michigan. Laura Bush was here this morning and Michigan's Bush supporters are motivated and prepared. I am confident that I will be able to deliver on my promise to make Michigan a W for W!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I know that you are all eagerly awaiting an update on my promise to deliver Michigan for President Bush, and I thank you for your patience...

Bush/Cheney Headquarters was buzzing with activity tonight. There were at least 30 volunteers all working the phones, calling on voters to support President Bush tomorrow. I myself called about 60 homes asking people to vote for the President.

The level of enegry and optomism in the volunteers was in itself envigorating. One thing that I noticed was alot of high schoolers volunteering for Bush. It seems that one of the local high schools was requiring that students volunteer for one of the campaigns for their Government class (not a bad idea).

Overall I think that things are looking really good here in Michigan. Laura Bush was here this morning and Michigan's Bush supporters are motivated and prepared. I am confident that I will be able to deliver on my promise to make Michigan a W for W!

Thanks for your service.Dont let us down up there.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, KERRY was there in MI for his last day of campaigning - I mean, SHIT, if Kerry is worried about MI enough to stop there on his last day, that in and of itself is very telling.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I understand the sKerry campaign has opened up phone banks in New Jersey.

Hmmm, I wonder why they would do that? Dem stronghold that it is and all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top