Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 6:58:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
God bless you!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Well . . .

There will be THREE votes for Bush from my household . . . .

And this is just TOO MUCH ! ! ! ! !

I'll be a "basket-case" before the end of the day tomorrow  ! ! ! !

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'll be a "basket-case" before the end of the day tomorrow  ! ! ! !

Why wait? Join the rest of us who have already signed up at the local mental hospital!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 on basket case!  I'm all twitchy, and seriously considering some 'medicinal drinking' today through 3 Nov.  I've never been this wound up about an election before...I guess it's because a full half of my military career was under Klinton and I DO NOT WANT TO SERVE UNDER sKERRY!
(especially with only 3 1/2 yrs to go until retirement)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Good,  just keep me happy, I've gotta 2x4 waiting for you
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
+1 on basket case!  I'm all twitchy, and seriously considering some 'medicinal drinking' today through 3 Nov.  I've never been this wound up about an election before...I guess it's because a full half of my military career was under Klinton and I DO NOT WANT TO SERVE UNDER sKERRY!
(especially with only 3 1/2 yrs to go until retirement)

"Medicinal drinking" lol  What a great idea (Excuse)

I'm in a similar spot Colt', I just extended my enlistment by a year a month ago (Two days before my ETS) and the idea of seeing that pricks picture in the orderly room is making me sick.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#8]
It's been pretty depressing looking at all the Kerry signs in Cuyahoga county .... but then again, what do you expect in this liberal cess pool? Aside from the presidential race, I'd say that the local LaTourette vs. Cafaro race is turning out to be highly amusing entertainment...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm hoping Ed Herman can out Dennis the Menace.  There are quite a few Herman signs around.  Kucinich is as vulnerable as he has ever been.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Skerry is ending the day here in the Toledo area...what an asshole. Last time he was in town, he drew 4,000 ppl. and the local media mentioned it several times. When Bush was here last week he drew 9,000 pp. and the media didn't mention that hardly at all. God I hate the politics of this area. I hope we will vote that anti-gun cunt Kaptur out of office, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't drink so I don't have that option either!...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]

also looks like yall might get a little rain.  demonrats melt in the rain and stay home!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quit posting this stuff.  You're making me coo coo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top