Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 6:57:57 AM EDT
I am telling you....this election is in the bag.

Now, just go out and do your part by voting.  Take your wife and friends with you.  Be a good American and give your Democrat neighbor a ride to the poles...preferably the wrong one, then leave him there.

But overall, relax....GWB will take 45 states...and maybe California.

BTW, the following people I have listed as those I made a $10 bet with...

Wobblin Goblin

drjarhead

Red_Beard

-Absolut-

and a couple that promised me ammo...so if I forget anyone let me know.

SGatr15

PS  NOW RELAX!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I surely hope you are right.  Down here in Alabama, we are pretty much a given for Bush, but I want the popular vote to be obviously in GWB's favor as well.  Wide margins would be our friend.

Woody
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:01:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You've better be correct, man.  

Have I ever been wrong?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am telling you....this election is in the bag.

Now, just go out and do your part by voting.  Take your wife and friends with you.  Be a good American and give your Democrat neighbor a ride to the poles...preferably the wrong one, then leave him there.

But overall, relax....GWB will take 45 states...and maybe California.

BTW, the following people I have listed as those I made a $10 bet with...

Wobblin Goblin

drjarhead

Red_Beard

-Absolut-

and a couple that promised me ammo...so if I forget anyone let me know.

SGatr15

PS  NOW RELAX!!!!!!

I've tried to convince as many fence sitters as possible to vote Bush.  I wont sleep well untill every last ballot has been counted, and probably re-counted.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
NEVER,EVER Let your guard down!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:06:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude, I will relax when this is over and that cocksucker Kerry and his Afro-Eurotrash wife are run out of town on a rail.  Until then...JACK DANIEL'S, TAKE ME AWAY!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Everyone - listen to the nice man with the kitty shooting avatar.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm relaxed
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:08:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I have decided to let Mrs. Wedge out of the kitchen for a period of no more than 1.5 hours in order to vote tomorrow.

eta - But then it is straight back to the kitchen.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Sgt, I also promised you ammo, and I will happily pay up Wed. morning if you are correct
I still stand by my prediction of 35 states

Quoted:

Take your wife and friends with you.  Be a good American and give your Democrat neighbor a ride to the poles...preferably the wrong one, then leave him there.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:09:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Rrrrrreelll --lll--aaaaaxxeddddd????

Who-  who-   who's no--- no-     not re- re- re-laxxedd?

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Fear is an excellent motivator.

Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.

Bertrand Russell

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#13]
There is no way Bush is going to take California. Nice thought but a pipe dream in the end.  Even though he is doing great inland, Kerry controls the Los Angeles-San Francisco metros and is way ahead with California female voters in general.   Thats all he'll need to win the state.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm rooting for you too SGT...for selfish reasons!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I got a fence sitter to vote Bush yesterday.  I told her I would kick her in the kneecap if she didn't.  

I think she likes me!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm with you all the way, Sgatar15.
Lord, I pray that you conivct the hearts of every American voter to get out and vote for Bush so we'll have a chance at the leadership this country needs so very desperately.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Iand a couple that promised me ammo...so if I forget anyone let me know.

SGatr15

PS  NOW RELAX!!!!!!

That reminds me, someone promised me a mag WHEN I deliver Michigan for Bush.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Okay guys...time to tally all the election bets

SGatr15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#19]
No matter what happens, I'm going to relax.

Kerry has set the bar for the next four years, should he be elected. All bets are off. Say and do anything to advance your agenda.

Keep a low profile. In the absence of justice, stick to the Constitution. Don't take any shit off of any liberal, but don't threaten them either. The walls will truely have ears.

Take your ARs & AKs to private shoots, avoid public ranges, if you can. Stockpile, stockpile, stockpile.

Either way it comes out, there will be opportunities.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:35:20 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm relaxed
If Minnesota can be this close, It gives me great confidence in the "45"

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#21]
If Kerry wins I'm going to shoot myself - should I use a .22, a .38, or Al Pacino's gun from "Heat"?

Seriously, that's what some of you guys are sounding like. If Kerry wins it won't be the end of  the world. We just have to keep up the pressure on Congress and keep guns off the agenda.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#22]
I remember offering the bet, but I didn't know you accepted.

I'm in if you're in.

He won't take 45 states.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I remember offering the bet, but I didn't know you accepted.

I'm in if you're in.

He won't take 45 states.

I consider the bet being on..either way I am sending the winning to a charity

SGtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:41:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have I ever been wrong?

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
BTW, one thing I know for sure:  Hiltery Clinton is rooting very hard for Prez Bush.

GROAN!!!  When is this gonna die?  It was never true and isn't true now.  Hitlery will always find a way to ruin America, no matter who is in the White house.  And the Clinton's HATE GWB.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
If Kerry wins I'm going to shoot myself - should I use a .22, a .38, or Al Pacino's gun from "Heat"?

Seriously, that's what some of you guys are sounding like. If Kerry wins it won't be the end of  the world. We just have to keep up the pressure on Congress and keep guns off the agenda.

The really big problem--the end of the world problem--is that several of the Supreme Court Justices are old. Really old. He will most likely have to appoint at least 1 justice to the courts.

Think of it as sKerry giving our Courts the Herpes....his appointee will outlast him, and it will take death to get rid of these viruses on the bench.

That is what is scaring me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

BTW, one thing I know for sure:  Hiltery Clinton is rooting very hard for Prez Bush.

Yup.  That's the rumor!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GROAN!!!  When is this gonna die?  It was never true and isn't true now.  Hitlery will always find a way to ruin America, no matter who is in the White house.  And the Clinton's HATE GWB.

No sh!t...So you're telling me that Hitlery rather waits for a chance for Dem. President candidate until at least 2012 than 2008, right?  Ever hear of 'window of opportunity'?

Hating GWB is one thing, but a chance to be a Dem Presidential candidate in 2008 vs. unknown Repulican Pre. candidate and possibly win it is another thing.

Perhaps she doesn't want to be President.  Four words: Chief Justice Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have I ever been wrong?

Sgatr15

Oh Lord.

We're sunk.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Everyone - listen to the nice man with the kitty shooting avatar.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  That was $%^&$ priceless!!  Thanks.

vmax84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top