Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 4:07:12 AM EDT
So I log into my school e-mail today and I find a message from the school democrats organization. Whatever the hell it's called.
Well what do you know? One day before the election and they've decided that it's a good day to sponsor a free showing of Farencrap 9/11.
What really burns my butt is that it is being shown during the day, so obviously I can't go and dispute the BS. Yep, that's right, I have a job! I can't sit around all day and participate in pathetic campaign tricks all day.
This showing is obviously a last ditch effort to swing a few dumb asses to vote for the sKerry shithead tomorrow.
Though honestly I doubt it will do much good. Most of the people who are going to go see it are sKerry supporters anyway, but it still burns me up that they pull this crap one day before the election.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:08:37 AM EDT
[#1]
And what has the student republican union done?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:09:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think there is a Republican committee. At least I haven't heard anything from them.
If there is, they are awefully quiet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:11:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

good question
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't think there is a Republican committee. At least I haven't heard anything from them.

Your complaining about what the Democratic Union is doing, but you dont even KNOW if theres a Republican Union? Perhaps more go and less show is needed on your part. Quit complaining about that the Democratic Union is DOING, and go out and see what YOU can do.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your complaining about what the Democratic Union is doing, but you dont even KNOW if theres a Republican Union? Perhaps more go and less show is needed on your part. Quit complaining about that the Democratic Union is DOING, and go out and see what YOU can do.

All well and good to say. But, the fact is that student unions and advocacy groups are for students who DON'T have to work full time jobs in addition to their studies. I'm in that situation as well and I wouldnt even be able to post to this forum if i didnt have internet access at work.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps you should re-read the entire post.
I have a full time job and go to school at night. All activities at the school are done during the day.
How exactly am I going to help?
Also I was speaking figuatively. Yes there is a republican group as well. My point was they are pretty quiet. So it's the same as not having one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:23:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Make telephone calls and see if you can get somebody to go and show F-hype 911 at the school.

They already did. Two weeks ago.
Couldn't go to that either.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:25:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Things are getting bad pubs turning on fellow pubs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

We should cuddle.
Would you like to cuddle?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:48:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Nah! Not turning on you. Just explaining.

Really just ranting about the fact that all activities are during the day when full time workers can't attend. That and the timing of this event bugs me a bit too. Though I suspected something like this when I read all the liberal BS in the school "news" paper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top