Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 2:04:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I never get any trick or treaters. If I get surprised this year and happen to get one, I will pass out quarters.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on opening the door in a 1950's style Russian outfit with an AK (bolt taken out for safety reasons) and respond "yes, the children, they want their rations, it will be given to you equally, yes".
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone have any good tricks up their sleeves?

I got one.  Gonna have the rottweiler next to the door.  If they begin grabbing, I tell them that I will put a Hex on them.  When they continue, I give the command to Hex the rottie.  I imagine I will end up with more candy than they do!  Hehehe...

What do you have ready?

Nice, but I think most of the semi-literate boobs in our society wouldn't even have the faintest clue of what a "hex" is.

This reminds me of the parrot and Jesus joke.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Get everything you need to make Caramel Apples then substitute onions for the apples.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Heh...this one happened to me...

Take an old lawn chair or something, on the front porch (or by the front door). Dress up in way old clothes. Stuff your clothes with leaves, etc...looking like a scarecrow or something. Put a pumpkin (fake or real, whatever over your face, hat on top. Seriously, like a scarecrow.

Just sit there, don't move.

Kids come by with their parents...the parents will probably ignore you. When the kids look..jink your hand up.

Kids will probably pull on mommy/daddy's pant leg and say you moved. Be still. It'll pass.

Do it again when the parents aren't looking.

Continue on this until the kids get to go.

When they all leave...and the kids turn around to look at the mysterious moving scarecrow...

Get up and wave goodbye.

Then sit back down and go still.

SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME when I was a kid.

Sure it'd work today, too

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top