Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 2:56:45 PM EDT
for those of you who have watched Andy's *discovered* video, does anyone else find it hard to believe that a gun shop would only have 10k rounds on hand??
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
for those of you who have watched Andy's *discovered* video, does anyone else find it hard to believe that a gun shop would only have 10k rounds on hand??

I have half that here at home and feel "under supplied".
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Pft at stonewall they have cases of the stuff stacked up like a 4 foot brick wall ,10k in ammo is chump change .
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
He had way more than 10k, I thought I saw a bunch of reloading equip in the background too. He he...Andy's bolt action looks exactly like mine, except for the bipod. Having hundred of thousands of rounds, tons of guns and no food is a big "catch 22".
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Pft at stonewall they have cases of the stuff stacked up like a 4 foot brick wall ,10k in ammo is chump change .

You go to the Stonewall too?

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I dunno I mean it looked like your normal small town gun shop so I think it was believeable.  Ive gone into little shops like that and all the guy has was whats on the shelf whick maybe amounted to 5000-10000 rounds.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He had way more than 10k, I thought I saw a bunch of reloading equip in the background too. He he...Andy's bolt action looks exactly like mine, except for the bipod. Having hundred of thousands of rounds, tons of guns and no food is a big "catch 22".

If you watch the extra material he says he has 10k in ammo like that's some HUGE ammount.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe he meant 10k rounds for one gun

When all that fails................EAT the Goldfish!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Maybe he meant 10k rounds for one gun

When all that fails................EAT the Goldfish!

Thought about that but why wouldn't he use multiple guns???????  He could have cleared the parking lot out and they could have walked the food over!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top