Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 8:22:38 AM EDT
I am reading different news blurbs.. the D&D sword one and others.. and what It all boils down to is, its the guns fault, its the swords fault, its the games fault, its the TV's fault, its the musics fault.  I dont really read to comprehend.. but when I do its scary.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What's the next logical step for your garden variety leftist, and why?
(seeing if you can connect the full chain of events)

-impose taxes to pay for couseling, housing and meds

-govt controls(ie laws and regulations) to control what we see

-bans to make sure we dont hurt ourselves with sharp pointy objects.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Have you ever noticed how the media blames objects?

This is AR15.com. The vast majority of members here own evil deadly 'blood in the streets' assault rifles. We'd have to be blind and deaf to not notice how the media blames objects for the actions of  people.

I still see absolutely no need for someone to own a sword. You can't use swords for hunting. Everyone knows that the second amendment was specifically meant to ensure that the national guard could play D&D... or... something like that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Ultimately though, they blame GWBush for everything.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh yeah, I really like the traffic accident reports about the "cars" that go out of control and run off the road.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Close
I had in mind "demonize, isolate, ban".
The average leftist wants to adapt society to the individual (removing all icky things which disturb the peace), instead of adapting the individual to live in the real world.

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#8]
kinda like womens' fault they get raped for dressing provacatively.

Never blame THE CRIMINAL.
It gets really old.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top