Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 7:03:02 AM EDT
www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usirs1029,0,4959347,print.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

They were threatening the churches before, and now they are threatening the NAACP.

I, for one, was unaware the NAACP was classified as a charitable organization in the first place. We see a lot of bull from the NAACP leadership nationally, but they do actually do charitable work.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]
They should have jumped on them after the ads they ran in 2000.  It's about damn time.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]
About bloody f*cking time!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
About time that the IRS went after a sham organization instead of putting it to the working man.  Maybe some of these "churches" will get looked into also.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#4]
If I understand correctly..the naacp was originally started by republicans.......what the hell happened to it?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
While the NAACP does NOT deserve tax free status, since it is a very political organization, the timing of this probably doesn't look good for GWB
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If I understand correctly..the naacp was originally started by republicans.......what the hell happened to it?

The NAACP was certainly NOT started by Republicans !  The NAACP was started by a Communist, later expatriate known as W.E.B Duboise.
The filthy MF'er denounced his country (the U.S.A.) and died in Ghana, the home of another filthy MF'er known as Koffi Annan.
Duboise was even put on trial in this country for failure to registar as a foreign agent,although he beat that rap.
The NAACP should not be a tax exempt organization, if anything the leadership should be prosecuted under the RICO Act.
The UN recognizes the NAACP as an NGO-what does that tell ya?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably a left over form the Clinton Admin started the investigation...

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:
The NAACP should not be a tax exempt organization, if anything the leadership should be prosecuted under the RICO Act.

I'm not defending the NAACP, but the NRA is also has NGO status in the UN, becasue the anti-gunners are resorting to a backdoor approach to confiscating USA small arms by UN treaty.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#9]
NAACP = the most racist orginization in the us..

about damn time i say
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not defending the NAACP, but the NRA is also has NGO status in the UN, becasue the anti-gunners are resorting to a backdoor approach to confiscating USA small arms by UN treaty.

I'll bet you won't see NRA representatives at a UN conference like the one in Durban South Africa
just before 9-11.  The NAACP was represented well there, that was the conference the US and Israel walked out on;  it was a conference on "Racism" that basically blamed the US and Israel for all the worlds problems.  The Black Caucas/NAACP folks hung around and bad mouthed their country.
Cynthia Mckinny and Eddie Bernice Johnson were two of the attendees.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
While the NAACP does NOT deserve tax free status, since it is a very political organization, the timing of this probably doesn't look good for GWB

I agree about the timing but how about we quit worrying about appearances and start TAKING OUT THE FVCKING TRASH!.

<sorry>
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:02:40 AM EDT
[#12]
They do not deserve tax-free status since they are an obviously political organization...

Oh, IRS... If you're reading this, there's a certain candidate for President running under a certain anarchist party's banner that needs to be arrested for TAX EVASION... Why don't you go pick him up, like you should have a while ago?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The NAACP was certainly NOT started by Republicans !  The NAACP was started by a Communist, later expatriate known as W.E.B Duboise.
The filthy MF'er denounced his country (the U.S.A.) and died in Ghana, the home of another filthy MF'er known as Koffi Annan.
Duboise was even put on trial in this country for failure to registar as a foreign agent,although he beat that rap.

That is correct.  Started as a Communist organization.  Some of its leaders were even suspected of being under the influence of the KGB during the '50s and '60s.

The systematically abuse their tax-exempt status.  The ad they ran against GWB in 2000 tying him to dragging that guy behind the pick-up truck was a disgrace (especially when GWB signed off on the death sentence against the murderer as Gov).

NAACP is bad news.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

well, someone gave me some bogus info...thanks for the clarification.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Someone here called them this earlier....

National Association of Always Complaining People

I got a real kick out of that comment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#16]
If Kerry gets elected that will stop. He'll sic the IRS on the NRA.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Were can I join the NAAWP? I don't see much of them around. Maybe they're busy organizing White History month.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#18]

The systematically abuse their tax-exempt status.  The ad they ran against GWB in 2000 tying him to dragging that guy behind the pick-up truck was a disgrace (especially when GWB signed off on the death sentence against the murderer as Gov).

I loved GW's 'In Texas, we put folks like that to death, and you can't enhance a death sentance.' reply to Gore's question on that issue in the 00 debates...

I would have said 'What do you want us to do, kill them twice?'
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If Kerry gets elected that will stop. He'll sic the IRS on the NRA.

NRA has specific separate 'Political Action Funds', and IIRC they are not tax exempt, are they?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usirs1029,0,4959347,print.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

They were threatening the churches before, and now they are threatening the NAACP.

I, for one, was unaware the NAACP was classified as a charitable organization in the first place. We see a lot of bull from the NAACP leadership nationally, but they do actually do charitable work.

Bullshit.  They are an intrinsically racist organization.  The only charity I'm aware of was the recent crack cocaine for voter registrations they were offering.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
NAACP = the most racist orginization in the us..

about damn time i say

Mmmm-hmmmmm....  +1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet you won't see NRA representatives at a UN conference like the one in Durban South Africa
just before 9-11.  The NAACP was represented well there, that was the conference the US and Israel walked out on;  it was a conference on "Racism" that basically blamed the US and Israel for all the worlds problems.  The Black Caucas/NAACP folks hung around and bad mouthed their country.
Cynthia Mckinny and Eddie Bernice Johnson were two of the attendees.

The NRA only gets invovled when there are gun-control issues. Other than that, they don't participate on other issues.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sir,

One F if you please.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
About bloody  time!

yup
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
About bloody f*cking time!

Actually, I must say....

Piss poor timing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top