Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 8:30:04 PM EDT
Someone in my famialy hit $100K on a lottery ticket, now since they can pay thier back child suppport to my aunt Im finally getting the money she and my cousin owe me.  

So I should have an extra $700

Plus I got my pitiful and embarssing paycheck today
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude that clown is like totaly freaking me out...

If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet! What'cha plan on doing with the extra cash?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dude that clown is like totaly freaking me out...

If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....If I go to sleep the clown will eat me.....

ok post the full size clown pic!!

save the money incase of emergency or buy yourself a early christmas present.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sweet! What'cha plan on doing with the extra cash?

I dont know yet, might get me a new gun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Theres a bigger one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
hm... Georgia...

yep.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hm... Georgia...

yep.

Huh??
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
"Someone in my family hit 100k on the lottery.  Now they can pay their back child support."

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So I should have an extra $700

You make it sound like you loaned it to your aunt and cousin?  If that is the case, it was yours in the first place, so it is not really extra, but replacement.  Put it away and forget about it, you had to make due without it at one time or another because you loaned it out...Now when things get tight you will have something to help pull you through. ( tink you should turn it all into quarters and get one of those huge water bottles from the delivery guys, and fill it up, keep throwing your change in there also...That stuff adds up pretty fast when you count it every 6 months or so.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Post pics. Are you not a man?
OOps.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Someone in my family hit 100k on the lottery.  Now they can pay their back child support."

Well atleast they paid it so they dont have to worry about problems from it, and they did pay it when they had the money.

Hit $100k off a $3 ticket, all I ever do is find the occasional Free ticket ones on the ground.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Post pics. Are you not a man?
OOps.

I bought that $20 Walmart Dig cam, Im not expecting much, but I'll see how it works.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#13]
well post some pics already
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top