Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 5:50:16 PM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136937,00.html

WASHINGTON — A man wearing dark glasses and an Arab headdress wrapped around his face claims to be an American member of Al Qaeda (search) and promises attacks that will make the streets of America "run red with blood" in a video aired Thursday night by FOX News.

"The magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11th. ... After decades of American tyranny and oppression, now it's your turn to die. Allah willing, the streets of America will run red with blood, matching drop for drop the blood of America's victims," the man, calling himself "Azzam the American," says on the tape.

A U.S. official told FOX News the tape is believed to be authentic. But the CIA (search) says it has been unable to confirm the tape's authenticity and is analyzing it further.

The tape bears the logo of the As-Sahab Production Committee (search), which has produced previous Al Qaeda tapes.

FOX News obtained the videotape independently of ABC News, which also aired portions of the video Thursday night.

News broke Wednesday that ABC had the tape and had provided it to federal officials, but the network decided not to air it immediately because a preliminary CIA analysis was unable to determine if it was legitimate.

Is he from DU?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Karl Rove
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
He is a dead motherfucker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Azzam the American, SPECTRE operative

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He is a dead motherfucker.

Who ya gonna kill?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136937,00.html

"The magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11th. ... After decades of American tyranny and oppression, now it's your turn to die. Allah willing, the streets of America will run red with blood, matching drop for drop the blood of America's victims," the man, calling himself "Azzam the American," says on the tape.

"Allah willing".... ignorant Cock-Gobblers

FYI: Allah will be fucking his thumb right around the time you get a bullet through your miserable fucking brain. Also, "Azzam" sounds a lot like "Kazaam"... that movie with Shaquille O'Neal in it, and if that is any indicator of your lifespan....  
YOU ARE FUCKED!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]
James Carville.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:04:51 AM EDT
[#7]
BTT for day crew.......
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:10:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:11:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I think one of these deaths was faked back in the Clinton regime to create a sleeper:

Buddy the Dog
Paula Grober
Hershell Friday
Charle Meissner
William Robertson
William Densberger
Jeff Rhodes
Alan G. Whicher
Jim Wilhite
Gregory Collins
Kevin Ives
Don Henry
Berry Seal
Lance Herndon
Keith Koney
James Milam
Niko Jerkuic
Mike Boorda
Jordan Kettleson
Steve Dickson
Charles Wibourne Miller
James McDougal
Carlos Ghigliotti
Johnny Laughton
Terrance Yeakey
Calvin Walraven
Richard Winters
Paul Tully
Robert Kelly
Maynard Webb
Keith McKaskle
Gary Rhodes
Larry Lawrence
Niel Moody
Jon Parnell Walker
Ed Willey
Eric Butera
Steve Wills
Bill Shelton
Robert G. Damus
Daniel A. Dutko
Montgomery Raiser II
John Millis
Brian Haney
Vincent Foster
Tim Sabel
Jerry Parks
Paul Wilcher
Todd McKechan
Ron Miller
James Bunch
Conway LeBleu
William Barkley
Sandy Hume
Florence Martin
Gandy Baush
Dr. Ronald Rogers
Robert Williams
William Colby
Cpl. Eric S. Fox
Captain Schic
C. Victor Raiser II
Stanley Heard
James Sabow
Scott Reynolds
Theodore Williams Jr.
Paul Olson
Stanley Huggins

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I would love to be the Sniper that puts him in the crosshairs!

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Who is he you ask? Easy, he's the guy who's in need of a .45 cal. enema.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Another goddamned coward hiding behind those fucking sheets like an arab woman/property.... and hopefully dead soon.  Do we have his address in SoCal?   Fire mission?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:25:57 AM EDT
[#14]
campy is right

he is soon to be ventilated in the head area, you can be sure of that
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:29:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Not if the cops get to him first.

You and I will be footing the bill for his lifetime in the Federal country club.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know, but it's funny that he pronounces tyranny "tie-ranny". I thought they said he sounded college educated?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Plain and simple, if he is an US citizen then he is a traitor, and needs to dealt with accordingly.

accordingly = dipped in pig blood, eye lids cut off, hung, shot, and put on a pike on the White house lawn so all can see what the Islama Facists deserve.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:12:48 AM EDT
[#18]
From one of my favorite movies 'Man on Fire' I think these phrases sum up what should be done with Azzam!

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

"Okay, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you, you won't be lonely."

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

And my number 1 pick for Azzam and friends would be:
"[Creasy has rectally inserted a five minute time bomb into FuentesAzzam]
FuentesAzzam : A last wish, please, please. Please.
Creasy : Last wish? I wish you had more time.
"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Plain and simple, if he is an US citizen then he is a traitor, and needs to dealt with accordingly.

Yeah Right, If history repeats itself ( & It usually does)  In 30 years he will probably be running for President of the United States, Don't beleive me?
A traitor from our last war (Vietnam) is running now
JOHN KERRY

30 Yrs ago most Americans would have laughed at you if you said a Traitor like John Kerry would be running for President.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top