Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 7:30:37 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=1189669&mesg_id=1189669

Special Note for Kerry-Hating Fellow Liberals Who Can't Wait to Say "I Told You So" if Kerry Loses the Election

Don't do it. You've been warned.

If Kerry loses, there will be plenty of time later for everyone to discuss what happened. But please don't start with the "I told you so" stuff immediately after the polls close, because you'll probably get banned. Most members of this message board are going to be devastated if we lose. We will be coming to DU for comfort and support; the last thing we want to hear is a patronizing speech from some holier-than-thou jerk. But I don't think that is going to be a problem because...

Last, But Not Least

We're feeling confident about the elections. We think we can win this thing, as long as we all stay focused and keep working. Let's go get those Bush Bastards!

Skinner
EarlG
Elad

-The Administrators of Democratic Underground
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe-ity doooooo
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that ELADFLOW?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Bastion of the First Amendment, isn't it?

Now they're going to ban fellow Liberals!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#5]
If Bush wins, I'll probably wait a week, then activate the trolling.  

I wouldn't want to get lost in the torrent of s.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#6]
HAHAHA!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:39:19 AM EDT
[#7]

We will be coming to DU for comfort and support; the last thing we want to hear is a patronizing speech from some holier-than-thou jerk.

My ears are ringing!

I've been holding off on earning my tombstone for such a long, long time now....

Maybe I'll sell my account on eBay?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok i got my trollin account. i say on election day, 6:30, we start teh alert button hitting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#10]
ALL YOUR SENATE ARE BELONG TO US
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

We will be coming to DU for comfort and support; the last thing we want to hear is a patronizing speech from some holier-than-thou jerk.

My ears are ringing!

I've been holding off on earning my tombstone for such a long, long time now....

Maybe I'll sell my account on eBay?

Hope you didn't use the same Board Name
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I did!  Got nothing to hide!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did!  Got nothing to hide!

I know......seen you there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
No no no no NO!  I asked you NOT to do the alert button thing... especially at 6:30... why would you get your butts banned so early?  Amateurs...

then what time do your reccomend?  i predict no one will be able to log on b/c they won't be able to handle the server load.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I thought they'd be too busy out revolting or something.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:14:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That will come after the group hug. Be very afraid.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sire, the DUers are revolting!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They'll never do anything as proactive as revolt.  They would rather write a song about it while improvising on their accustic guitar and smoking a joint.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I am going to post..."Rise up fellow revolutionaries..........to the barracades......we must overthrow this repressive regime that has once again stolen the elections we worked so hard for."and "Our propaganda experts have assured us that we have popular support and that this is our time to usurp the running dog capitalists and their lackies."

The Du'ers are so fucking wraped up in their kommie bullshit they can't see the light.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I am going to post..."Rise up fellow revolutionaries..........to the barracades......we must overthrow this repressive regime that has once again stolen the elections we worked so hard for."and "Our propaganda experts have assured us that we have popular support and that this is our time to usurp the running dog capitalists and their lackies."

The Du'ers are so fucking wraped up in their kommie bullshit they can't see the light.

I double dog dare ya
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I double dog dare ya

Oh - I like that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Start registering your troll accounts now...

I'd consider it, but after morning DEP PT with the Army, poll watching & post-election partying, all I'll want to do is go to sleep, hopefully knowing that it will be 4 more years till the 44th President is elected...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top