Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:56:21 AM EDT
 Is this package a decient deal or would it be better to buy the LTR and then add all the other components yourself?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:28:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy it separately.  You get what you want, not what Remington thinks you want.  You can find deals on LTRs no problem (~$750).  Buy a set of Badger rings and a Badger scope base.  The stock Remington trigger can be easily adjusted (by a qualified gunsmith, of course ).  Glass is a very personal choice, IMHO.  I like going to Premeir Reticles myself.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#2]
tks
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]
ya know you don't have to buy a Remington.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Replace the lousy Remi floor plate too. Go with a Badger or if you want a 10 round mag, get the HS Precision floor plate and the matching mag http://www.hsprecision.com/
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I know, kinda partial to Reminton though. I know there are alot of good ones out there but they've proven themselves with me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top