Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 11:11:33 PM EDT
Gal contacts me via internet dating service. She skips the small talk and jumps immediately into a series of questions, which get progressively weirder and weirder. Our latest exchange:

Her: OK - next question, when do you find a woman the most intimate and sensual in a non-physical way? I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to get at...how about an example...I feel most intimate with a man when we can lay in bed, no necessarily touching (although I am usually always touching my s.o.) and spend two hours lying there in the candle light talking about our dreams, politics, families, whatever...

Me: Hmm...I'll take "How do you tell if a woman has been hanging out with too many girliemen, or you're not watching enough chick flicks?" for 5 points, Alex.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
10 points for that one. thats too funny. now if thats a dating service or what have you, than getting these loaded questions in person with a chick is like fkn double jeapardy
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL

I like it! Maybe you'll make the bad boy list. For when she just wants to get banged.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#3]
mmmmm...yeah!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#4]
So what did she reply?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is that after 3 years of Internet dating I've learned one thing .

There is a reason why 95% of the women you meet there are single , and the
reasons aint good
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
If you were being yourself, it was the perfect answer!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#8]
When you get to ask her a question, see if she takes it in the pooper.  

Then post pics when you get some.  On Preban of course.

Your answer ruled.  Fuck her if she can't deal with it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Where is that thread about the guy on here who had that internet hell date, it was too funny?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#10]
If she likes you, she's not gonna run. Trust me, I pissed off the waitress at the diner I eat 10 meals a week at, and she still looks at me like shes gonna drag me into the bathroom.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:12:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If she likes you, she's not gonna run. Trust me, I pissed off the waitress at the diner I eat 10 meals a week at, and she still looks at me like shes gonna drag me into the bathroom.

She just wants a good tip.

A cash one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Gal contacts me via internet dating service. She skips the small talk and jumps immediately into a series of questions, which get progressively weirder and weirder. Our latest exchange:

Her: OK - next question, when do you find a woman the most intimate and sensual in a non-physical way? I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to get at...how about an example...I feel most intimate with a man when we can lay in bed, no necessarily touching (although I am usually always touching my s.o.) and spend two hours lying there in the candle light talking about our dreams, politics, families, whatever...

Me: Hmm....When I'm stuffing it in your pooper and taking pics to post on ARFcom bitch!!  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She just wants a good tip.

A cash one.

She gets 20% and a smile
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:27:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me: Hmm....When I'm stuffing it in your pooper and taking pics to post on ARFcom bitch!!  

FUCKER!!! Folgers burns when it comes out your nose.... [wiping off monitor and desk top now]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:45:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Screw her, she's probably psycho anyway.

I agree with Mrs. Glofie, she only knows of soap opera ideals of romance 'n loving and even though some of us wouldn't mind that, we understand it's not realistic.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I guess this means a blowjob is DEFINITLY out of the question, Huh?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:03:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:15:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If you were looking for a quick date, you blew it.

If you were looking for a soul mate, you did fine.

Tj

Awwwwwwwwwww, nice Tj!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#21]
You did fine....

Past one of her shyt tests.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't think you blew anything, except blowing off a loaded BS question.
If she can't deal with that, then you don't want her anyway.
Besides, how long have you been talking to her? That's not the kind of question I would ask, nor expect to be asked by someone I hardly know. I sure as hell wouldn't have answered it either.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:22:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Get off the net and get out and meet people.  The woman in your post sounds very unrealistic.  

This thread reminds me of a common situation we sometimes find ourself in.  We work hard so that we can leave the farm and move to the big city.  Then we work even harder to save enough money to retire to the farm.  What I'm trying to say is that staying single is all it's cracked up to be.  You're already there.  Enjoy it.  The married people around you are trying to fix you up, not because they want you to "have someone dear to your heart", but because misery loves company.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:06:11 AM EDT
[#25]

FUCKER!!! Folgers burns when it comes out your nose.... [wiping off monitor and desk top now]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top