Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:04:24 PM EDT
BREAKING: Satellite images reveal heavy truck activity at Al QaQaa prior to Iraq war

Brett Baer on FNC reports that the Pentagon is reviewing sattelite imagery which reveals considerable truck activity in the days leading up to the Iraq war. The DoD is considering releasing the photographs.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Al QaQaa?

Is that Arabic for "poo-poo"?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
But where did they go?  Syria?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Like I said Yesterday Kerry is Toast

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287776
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Sgtar_15 probably bought that stuff off ebay before the war.  They must have been just shipping it out to him at the time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Drudge headline Russians ‘may have taken Iraq explosives’

See it here
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
[DU] But, but, but....BUSH LIED! [/DU]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
BREAKING: Satellite images reveal heavy truck activity at Al QaQaa prior to Iraq war

Brett Baer on FNC reports that the Pentagon is reviewing sattelite imagery which reveals considerable truck activity in the days leading up to the Iraq war. The DoD is considering releasing the photographs.

And we were all talking about this a year and a half ago.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
ABC News - IAEA Says only 3 tons of high explosives left at Al QaQuaa when last checked

about 8 minutes into ABC World News Tonight, Martha Radditz ended up her report on the missing explosives with words to this effect:

Peter, late breaking information from IAEA is that when they last inspected the Al QAQaa facility in (January? March?) 2003, there were not 180 tons of high explosives, but only 3 tons.

She did qualify that I think by stating a particular type of high explosive - either MX(?) or the other of the two types, but whatever it was, sounds like there might have been a lot less left to be "missing" at any time the US forces could have been there.

comment : Looks like IAEA is backing away from the story .... loks bad for NYT/KerryCo
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sgtar_15 probably bought that stuff off ebay before the war.  They must have been just shipping it out to him at the time.

Bwahahaha...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Now that it's falling apart GW needs to keep this story on the front burner to highlight that Kerry will say anything to get elected.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe Kerry should have asked if the backblast area was clear????

As soon as this comes out and is verified Bush & Co. need to put together a 30 to 60 second commercial and saturate the swing states with it.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Kerry Camp Concedes Saddam May Have Moved Them Before War

link

Mr Kerry told a rally in Iowa on Wednesday that Mr Bush had allowed 350 tonnes of explosives to fall into the hands of the insurgents, even as his campaign conceded that the former regime of Saddam Hussein might have removed them before the invasion.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:44:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

link

Mr Kerry told a rally in Iowa on Wednesday that Mr Bush had allowed 350 tonnes of explosives to fall into the hands of the insurgents, even as his campaign conceded that the former regime of Saddam Hussein might have removed them before the invasion.

Kerry = Shitbag

He will still try and spin this against Bush.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drudge headline Russians ‘may have taken Iraq explosives’

See it here

NEVER TRUST A RED!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:57:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Kerry is teh suck!

I just hope amerika  can see thru his bull shit as
Much as the rest of us do.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:01:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Al QaQaa?

Is that Arabic for "poo-poo"?

That's what I thought!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:03:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

link

Kerry = Shitbag

He will still try and spin this against Bush.  

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Why hasn't this come out before now?  If it happened there would certainly be imagery.  Why now instead of the whole time he was being critisized on no weapons?  The theory was always there that they were moved.  Why not prove it with photos long before now?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Why hasn't this come out before now?  If it happened there would certainly be imagery.  Why now instead of the whole time he was being critisized on no weapons?  The theory was always there that they were moved.  Why not prove it with photos long before now?

I followed the war closely when it started, and I remember then the reports of the truck convoys headed to Syria. I also remember hearing reports about the antitank weapons that were working against the M1Abrams that everybody was saying were recent Russian imports.
If America would just pay a little attention, this stuff was reported at the time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I followed the war closely when it started, and I remember then the reports of the truck convoys headed to Syria. I also remember hearing reports about the antitank weapons that were working against the M1Abrams that everybody was saying were recent Russian imports.
If America would just pay a little attention, this stuff was reported at the time.

I realize that.  I guess the question should have been, "Why isn't this brought up more".
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 my self and _Ugly_ have been talking about this for some time. If this country didnt suffer from short attention span. thing like this would be nipped in the bud.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's got to be more to it than that Ryann. I think it's got to include a visible culpability for France, Russia and Germany- and for whatever reason we don't want to piss them off or embarass them. That's all I can think of. There were a TON of reports last year as the war unfolded that are now difficult, if not impossible, to find. And for whatever reason, the Bush administration hasn't exactly pushed that stuff back into the forefront. I can only think we're keeping it quiet deliberately for whatever reason.

It would seem, though, that America can't put 1 and 1 together to reach the sum of 2.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Kerry Reporting to America:

"Your misinformed, misguided, mentally ill, and otherwise just plain stupid, ARE Belong To Me!"

The sad thing is that this might represent the majority at this point!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top