Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 11:25:42 AM EDT
If you have a short video, like 2 mins long, is there a way to loop the video
automatically. I don't see an obvious way to do it on the menu selection.

I have a Pioneer 47A1

Is this something that needs to be programmed in when burning the video?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My player gives me an option for looping a DVD, a lot of players do but some don’t.

If your player does not have that menu option the best/only way to do what you want with that player is to burn a DVD with copies of the video you want to loop back to back, as many copies as the DVD will hold.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My player gives me an option for looping a DVD, a lot of players do but some don’t.

If your player does not have that menu option the best/only way to do what you want with that player is to burn a DVD with copies of the video you want to loop back to back, as many copies as the DVD will hold.

Thanks...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top