Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 6:20:59 AM EDT
I talked to my sister last night. She put my nephew on the phone and he said "my mommy and daddy are voting for John Kerry". I felt a rage go through me, but I was cool about it and said "ok". My sister and 3rd hubby live in a very liberal piece of shit city. My bro in-law is a high profile lawyer. They are friggin yuppies and she's a total "soccer mom". I do not talk to them much and after last night I do not think I will be calling them anytime soon. Sorry, but I felt like venting. I have never been so involved in a presidential race as the one we have going now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:22:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Why did she have your nephew tell you? too scared to tell you herself?  Damn liberals....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Just let it pass, dude, unless you never want to see your sister or nephew again.

You'll never convince her.

It's the same with my sister.

Just don't bother...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:34:08 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife voted for Kerry. It pisses me off to no end in my house. Some days I just do not want to even talk to her......really stupid I know, but some days...........

If Kerry wins I really do not know how I will be able to look at her on Nov 2 & 3rd.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I though my sister would never vote republican.  Then John sKerry started beating up on drug companies and she works for one.  I also think the security issues are concerning her.

Consider volunteering in your area to get out the vote.  We have a 72-hour brigade that will spend the weekend knocking on republican doors reminding folks to vote.  We'll also be driving elderly people to the polls (registered republicans).
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:35:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you have the urge to beat on her hood like a deranged gorilla?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:36:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:36:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I absolutely refuse to ever marry a liberal woman. Period.

I have enough problems dealing with the assholes in society without bringing one under my roof with me.

My next wife will make ME look like a Communist!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#8]
my sister and her liberal jerk hubby freeloader are voting for kerry, she use to be a republican till she was brainwashed....

we are not on best of terms right now, she thinks kerry is against abortion and gay marriage

if my wife voted kerry it would end up in a divorce, this is a very important election
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top