Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 5:15:24 PM EDT
It is one of the funniest movies of all time. Michael Moore blows himself up. Every hollywood idiot gets shot to pieces and on top of that the guns they use in the movie are fairly realistic, I counted an SKS, many varieties of AKs, M16s, M203s, and M249s. All in all, if you are an american you owe it to yourself to see this film.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool. Even had a full sized ACOG.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Team America - F$ck Yeah!!

How DEDICATED are YOU to the team...........?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Team America - F$ck Yeah!!

How DEDICATED are YOU to the team...........?

not that dedicated.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the effort that the creators put into the movie to oppose the Leftist bastards like Michael "The Hutt" Moore... but I would rather not give my money to something that I think uses slander and derogatory comments to prove a point. Illustrate your position through logical argument and evidence.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, go see it.

Matt and Trey have given us a gem.  They haven't even made the production costs back yet.  

www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=teamamerica.htm
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yup, go see it.

Matt and Trey have given us a gem.  They haven't even made the production costs back yet.  

www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=teamamerica.htm

dont worry, it will make a profit, especially when it comes out on video. Most comedies to better on video than in theatres.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm gonna see it tomorrow after work.  My buddy works for Regal Cinemas, so I'll be getting in for free.  Gotta love that!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Matt Damon!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Me and the girlfriend are going to see it this weekend.

Cant wait....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]

The models were very accurate and obviously well researched copies.  

There was even an R-93 Blaser.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#11]
great movie, very funny! go see it!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I love the effort that the creators put into the movie to oppose the Leftist bastards like Michael "The Hutt" Moore... but I would rather not give my money to something that I think uses slander and derogatory comments to prove a point. Illustrate your position through logical argument and evidence.

Hey stupid. Unlike Moore's POS this is billed as entertainment...not a documentary. Go back to DUh.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#13]
By far one of the funniest movies EVER!!!

After twisting my wife's arm for over a week, we finally saw it last night, and it was HALARIOUS!

There were at least 6 or 7 scenes in the movie where we were both laughing so long & hard that we had tears running down our faces, we couldn't catch our breath, and we practically rolled out of our seats onto the floor.

It felt SO GOOD to see all the leftist PUSSIES in Hollywood get their comeuppance, and the underlying political message of the film was spot on!

America... FUCK YEAH!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey stupid. Unlike Moore's POS this is billed as entertainment...not a documentary. Go back to DUh.

First of all... I'm a ReInCaRn.... I'm not some noob poster here.... secondly, Why is it that some... not all... posters revert to the "GO BACK TO DUh, TROLL!!" whenever they don't like an idea that is expressed. It's entertainment... so is Eminem's bullshit and I don't buy that, so I won't pay to watch this bs.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I still got to see that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Film Actors Guild, bwahahahahaha!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#17]
EternallyIndebted...

I won't pay to watch this bs.

That's your loss my friend. I laughed so much watching TEAM AMERICA that I was physically exhausted when I left the theater!  

BTW... what is a "ReInCaRn"???
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#18]
NYP, I think that means he's been banned for trolling and now he's back
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#19]
It's a secret.. If I told you... I wouldn't be able to maintain my self-esteem knowing that someone else knew my secret that only I knew
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The drycleaners called....your skirt is ready to pick up.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh.. you know the Sawaguchis too?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Boy, you're a real goddamn stick in the mud.  

I'll bet you are a hoot at parties.  

Have you ever had actual sex with a real woman?  

The ladies must find your haughty and pedantic drivel RIVETING.  I know we all do.  

Come on, admit it, you're a tang magnet.  
See, that's fucking SARCASM!  SATIRE! IRONY!  

Jesus Christo you're a fucking bore.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Durka Durka....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ladies must find your haughty and pedantic drivel RIVETING.  I know we all do.  

LoL... and you're a real Christopher Marlowe

Do you just call people "boy" because it incites some homo-erotic tendencies or is that just your southern etiquette?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL... and you're a real Christopher Marlowe

Do you just call people "boy" because it incites some homo-erotic tendencies or is that just your southern etiquette?

I didn't call YOU "boy."  

I used "boy" as an expression of wonderment.  The context and the comma were the tipoffs.  

Idaho is pretty fucking far from being "Southern."  

Are you from the U.S. orginally?  

Is English your first language?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#26]
F.A.G.'s
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#27]
No, sir, I confess... English is actually my Threeveth language. First I learned Russian, then I learned Spanish, then I learned Spanglish. And no... that isn't a clear depiction of "wonderment". The context surrounding the term "boy", as you used it, conveys that you are beginning an address to an individual which you wish to call "boy".

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
No, sir, I confess... English is actually my Threeveth language. First I learned Russian, then I learned Spanish, then I learned Spanglish. And no... that isn't a clear depiction of "wonderment". The context surrounding the term "boy", as you used it, conveys that you are beginning an address to an individual which you wish to call "boy".

Why are you here, exactly? Group home close?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Ah, I see.  

Well, I understand, as you aren't a native speaker.  

But, I and I ALONE will be the goddamn final arbiter of what meaning the words have in MY sentences.  

Until then, GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!  

I SAID GOOD DAY!  

Seriously, boy used in that context is not calling the recipient a "boy"--as in intending to demean.  

It is an expression of wonderment.  

If you don't get that, then you need to go back and review the Berlitz tapes again.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Yes, and no. The home closed, but I was never officially recognized as a ward of the state. So, destitute and without a place to go, I meet Dirty... you may know Mr. Sanchez... and from there I have progressed.

Also... did you say, "Good day"... or did you say GOOD DAY??
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What a load of shit. no sense of humor, eh?
It isn't a 'message' movie, dummy, even if it does rip all over one side of the political spectrum.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It isn't a 'message' movie, dummy, even if it does rip all over one side of the political spectrum.

If it doesn't try to convey some message then why was it created? Nothing is created for nothing. Everything has some prerogative or direction, even if the direction was to "rip all over one side of the political spectrum". If you can't see that, then there are problems.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it doesn't try to convey some message then why was it created? Nothing is created for nothing. Everything has some prerogative or direction, even if the direction was to "rip all over one side of the political spectrum". If you can't see that, then there are problems.

Their goal is CASH thru Humor, dullard.
Do you REALLY think anything produced by them has a 'message'? (other than 'ha ha, look at the uptight idiots')
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet, after we try to get you to lighten the fuck up, you continue being a pedantic maroon.  

WTF over?  

NOW HEAR THIS:

EternallyIndebted IS ORDERED TO GET LAID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

Preferably AFTER smoking at least two joints, downing half a bottle of Jack Daniels, and taking a cocoa butter enema.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#35]
LoL.. using your words: "Do you REALLY think anything produced by them has a 'message'? (other than 'ha ha, look at the uptight idiots')"

So... if they have no message... OTHER THAN 'ha ha, look at the uptight idiots)... I do believe that is still a message

Okay... Magnum... lay off of the "Word of the Day" Calender. You've used "pedantic" twice in one thread... if you want to be appreciated and called an intellectual.. all you would have to do is ask

LoL... also... I'm glad to see that you will some day contract AIDs, live off of government aid, and die lonely in some theater while trying to recapture the magic of "Rent". Sex isn't the solution to everything, nor is promiscuity the "hip" thing to do. And weed, well... I'm too cheap for that and I think the liberals have that base covered.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet, after we try to get you to lighten the fuck up, you continue being a pedantic quodlibetic maroon.  

WTF over?  

NOW HEAR THIS:

EternallyIndebted IS ORDERED TO GET LAID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

Preferably AFTER smoking at least two joints, downing half a bottle of Jack Daniels, and taking a cocoa butter enema.  

There...Better?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Much... But you've ruined the word for tomorrow!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Much... But you've ruined the word for tomorrow!!

My calendar is one of flippy ones with the tear off pages, I'm behind for this year.  

"Pedantic" is actally the word of the day for March 23.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Art for art's sake.

Look it up between your posts where you try to appear endlessly witty but only end up being trollish.

So you were banned and someone let you back in with a new user name? Who made that mistake???
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Damn... does every topic discussed in GD these days have to turn into an argument???  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:11:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I saw it friday with some friends.
I laughed my ass off.
Honestly the funniest movie I have seen in a theatre period.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:22:54 AM EDT
[#44]
America!  Fuck Yeah!

Just saw this today... man those are the best marionette actors I've ever seen, and the song parodies, as always, were priceless.  I liked the nod to Kill Bill... leav it to them to borrow the two best songs from volume one...

*Spoilers*

Loved Sarah, the "Empath" from Berkley.  That was subtle enough that i don't think anybody else there caugh it...  

"Gary?"
*minigun* BRRRRRAAAAP *minigun*
"Gary?"

Kim Jong Ill's man eating panthers....

And the puppet sex... ROFLMAO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top