Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 5:05:56 PM EDT
Why is Air America so quiet with the liberals before the election? They're NEVER in the news, even the fag liberals don't refer to them anymore. Have they finally folded up & stolen away, leaving huge unpaid bills behind?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point I think the libs don't even care to listen, there are not saying anything ground breaking, just the same old anti bush/capitalism/war  junk they always talk about.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would a Liberal news outlet name themselves after a CIA program to deliver weapons to insurgents and militants?

BTW, I heard their ratings sucked ass.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought Air Amerika was a tool of the massive right-wing rethuglican media propaganda machine.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The movie would have been better with more tree top flying, less robert downey jr. and the scene where they dumped the guns\ammo\grenades was sadning.....

wait,,,,your not talking about the movie.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top